Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

The 4.5 is not only wrong, its a crime against humanity

Where did the 4.5 formula come from originally? From Ismail Omar Geelle of Djibouti during the Arta Conference where Abdiqasim Salad was coronated President. It certainly didn't come from the stakeholders. Careful with the revisionism.

Carafaat   

Cambuulo iyo bun;757865 wrote:
Thanks carafaat aad aa uu mahadsan tahay intiis xaqeeni naga maqan tahi somalia degi meeso, madaxweyne maka noqon karni somalia, deegamo ma haaysano, beerihii aan tacban jirni waa nalaka boobay,gabdhihiina ma guursan karni intaasi ne waxa si dheer handadad iyo yasid markasa xal uu maleysan inaas helesaan oo wadanka degaayo

Cambuulo, waa runtaa. Ilaa inta la toosiyo waxa naga khaldan mooyane waxba nooma hagaagiyaan. Somali intaa waa iney fahamto.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Waligaa jir Axmed Naaji Sacad.

Faan faanka qabiilka

Faarax anaa kaa sareeye

Ka fogaado foolxumadiisa

Foor boonti faaykaan

Dadka kala fogeynaayo

Banaadiriga dad ugu dalka jecel ku jiraan Soomaalida. How I wish we had more of them than maryooleey iyo faradheertaan qabyaaladda dishay.

Blessed   

Cambuulo iyo bun;758431 wrote:
5.0 not 4,5 get that cunsuriyaal aa tahiin

Actually is much more than 5.0. Several small qabiils ayaa .5 lagu sheegay, edeb daro cad oo madaw weeyaana, uff!

Carafaat   

Somalia;758416 wrote:
It's as if you guys don't realise Somalia's first government was founded on 4.5...

Somalia, you should oppose 4.5 as well.

Showqi   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;797470 wrote:

Waligaa jir Axmed Naaji Sacad.

Faan faanka qabiilka

Faarax anaa kaa sareeye

Ka fogaado foolxumadiisa

Foor boonti faaykaan

Dadka kala fogeynaayo

Axmad Naaji Sacad a true artist, the most patriotic person that Somalia have ever had. I hope that they name a theater, a music school or street after him while he is still alive. After all the the man gave us so many wadani songs, and many many beutiful love songs........... I don't know I just have a weak spot for that man.

MMA, by the way the melody, and the music of this song belongs to another song a classic song. I don't remember the name of that song, and I am not sure who sang it. It could be Faadumo Qaasim (AUN) or Caasha Cabdoow. If any one knows the name of that song please post it, I haven't heard in a long time