Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

The First 48 hours.

OMG just finished watching this seasons Breaking Bad. Who would have thought W.W had it in him. Pinkman lives on, what a grade A liability. Great show. The first 48 is great also. I remember the vodoo episode, scary stuff.

Somalia   

Archdemos;757504 wrote:
OMG just finished watching this seasons Breaking Bad. Who would have thought W.W had it in him. Pinkman lives on, what a grade A liability. Great show. The first 48 is great also. I remember the vodoo episode, scary stuff.

Yeah, I love the scene on the roof when he says Brock was not poisoned by the ricin. If you look closely at the scene, you see 2 birds painted on the wall, the one near Jesse is green, the one near Heisenberg is purple, green for life and purple for death in some cultures. The attention to detail is great like that. 'I won'.

Wow i didn't notice that, but that's what i love about this show great attention to detail. This has to be the stand out scene from this season. Walter losing it temporally, i mean the situation called for it. What wonderful acting.

The way Salamanca dealt with Gustavo Frings was truly awesome, i have to admit i was like WTF he can't have survived what do they have to do to kill this *******o, then the camera pans to the the rest of his face. A fitting end to a brutal heartless individual.

But there is still one loose end. Mike recovering in hospital bed in Mexico border.

Somalia   

Indeed.

And the old lady seeing W.W at the hospital... Will Jesse find out the truth? Hank at the super lab, what will he do?

I can't wait another year :(