Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Massive Welcome for President Farole in Mogadisho Video

Strong but real and true words by the President which makes the massive welcome of the President to Mogadishu even more worth-while and effective as this trait was missing from the war-torn capital of Somalia but with President's Farole's instant arrival which seems to have found back its voice and worthyness that is appreciated.

Farole.jpg

The President firmly pointed to where the problem and ill of Somalia lie's and eloquently presented it in his historic and landmark speech which hasn't been seen in it's magnitude and content by any Somali Politician for a long time, which needs to be applauded

Farole.jpg

A_Khadar   

Fiqikhayre;747513 wrote:
Funny how Dr. Faroole's own red berets security/military entourage from Puntland became one of the most iconic and eye-catching portrait's of all the images taken in the CM in Mogadishu

wada-tashiga-shirka_12.jpg

These guys look very braves by looking how they act and stand... I wonder if they are braves marka bahashu isku dhalaasho.. Huge welcome! I only can't stand Sakiin...I don't know for some reasons when I see that man, my temp gets high..