Dhulka mid aan samaantiisa wadin yaan lagaa dhigine

Diraa diraa ha noqon adiga oo dhowr gu soo jiraye

Adiguna dhabaha weecsinta ah dhaanka ha u raarine

Ahmed Ismaaciil Diriye

:D :D

Qore: Abtigiis M. Tolka

Satambar sagaal, Labo kun iyo kow iyo toban

Abtigiis   

Whatelse can I do to impress you. everything else failed. :D :D When I was young and in school, markay gabdhuhu i diidaan, i was among those who snatch their books oo jeexjeexa, marka danbana dariiqa u istaaga ee yidhaa "wax been ah ayaad iga sheegtay".

:D :D

Oz   

Trying to revive this thread part VII still cooking to be continued........

Ps: AT$T, don't think it's personal :D

Abtigiis   

Part VII

To be stabbed at the back is not new to me and I am no more surprised by it. But to be stabbed by a nephew whom you are raising as a son, paying for his education, his hobbies and his fashion, is painful. The young man is the one who spread the falsehood that I slept with my maid, and that is why I continue to pay her even after she left the house three years ago. He said that to my mom. Why I pay money to a maid who no longer works for me is entirely up to me and my mom’s interference into this matter is obnoxious. The money ‘wasted’ is mine, so why would they lose sleep over this? I swear to God I never had any relationship with the maid. Never slept with her. Only one night, one cold August night, when the flu I got from office nearly killed me and the heater refused to work, did I call her and asked her to sleep on my bed so that I feel warm. The night passed without any incident. Never touched her, never bothered her. In the morning, She told me I embraced her and slept like a baby for the remainder of the evening. I was too sick to remember this and was in deep sleep. So, I don’t count that as harrassement.

The reason I continue to pay her salary is because my mother, the nephew and the daughter of my aunty abused her and conspired to throw her out. I don’t like injustice and I objected to this mistreatment. The kids are crying for her. They will never find a better mother than her. Always patient with them, she was an angel. And a pretty one, too. But now the talk is she was something to me. The nephew’s mendacious story is bought by everyone, even family members. But to hell with them! Afterall, I learned that you can’t control the opinion people had of you, which means you can’t also influence the formation of such opinion. Unable to fight injustice, I have committed to pay her whereever she is. But then, she says she wants to come back and return the favour by looking after the motherless children. That is why I said she is adding complications.

And the business of motherhood is an obligatory mortgage. A woman has to be obeyed, worshipped, suffered for carrying you in her stomach for nine months, for which no one sought your opinion. For feeding you when you were weak, again without you having a say in it. And at a later stage, you have to be her slave. You have to pay back the debt. You have to divorce your wives one after another and turn into a homeless adulterer. Something society thinks is bad, but may offer a redeeming happiness to those who embrace it as their destiny in this short life. But it is a mother and no complaint. The society knows you respect your mother’s wishes and deem you a good person. The tears of a maid are nothing compared to the blessings of a parent. Conformity is more sacred than justice.