Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Manager of Small Emirati Oil Tanker Says Vessel and 17-man Crew Freed Unharmed

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;737200 wrote:
Me and clanish dont go together Clanish anigu alergic baan ku ahay adeer

Your actions and behaviors says completely different.. Try it gain.. Xumadani kugu xumaataye..

A khadar Awoow so every one who supports nationhood over tribalism is according to you clanish individual. And if one does not support Clanish Jabhads that are a threat to the peaceful coexistence of the People in the country, he is tribalist how does that work it's clanish Logic i have to say.

A_Khadar   

^^ Exactly as you put and that is why you are so clanist creature. You chose your clan over somalia and somalis, and you parade and propagate clanish fed news day in day out. There are hundreds of clanish references you made here in sol God knows other places. Everything you breed and breath has filled with clanish elements. Your support of SNM jabhad is national but others' organizations and maamuls are jabhado is the pure clanish ingredients filled in you. Your snm militia atrocities and occupations is legit but resistances against your snm clan jabhad are nabadiids also is your clanish illness filled inside you. Everything about, from, and stink from you is nothing but clan clan clan.. May allah help you..

The Somali republic was a creation by the people of that time when the two countries united in 1960 Somaliland is not my clan its my Country A nation of Many tribes a multi tribal society. Somalia is not your clan its the country we border. SNM is part of the Somaliland and Somali history in general it does not exist today if you think it exist than that is your problem. I Hate Clanism i hate what it stand for i Hate the 4.5 Clan System racist formula the utopia Somalia you are Running to Indeed free of Qabilism.

A_Khadar   

^^^ ;););)

Is that lalabi tales lagugu soo seexin jiray.. SNM doesn’t exist right! The man on the seat of your clan project is the father of snm and he believes nothing but snm.. He sometimes forgets this new invented term of s/l and out bursts snm so do favor for yourself and stop exposing your dumpiness here cause no one buys your lines above when everyone sees your behaviors. Everyone sees you as nothing but walking clanish piece.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;737254 wrote:
The Somali republic was a creation by the people of that time when the two countries united in 1960 Somaliland is not my clan its my Country A nation of Many tribes a multi tribal society. Somalia is not your clan its the country we border. SNM is part of the Somaliland and Somali history in general it does not exist today if you think it exist than that is your problem. I Hate Clanism i hate what it stand for i Hate the 4.5 Clan System racist formula the utopia Somalia you are Running to Indeed free of Qabilism.

It's wrong formula but at least I am not running from my people (somalis) just because of qudad and qabyaalad like you do. Go run to ethiopia since you all believe that Ethio man is closer to you than other somalis. I am remaining with other somalis and not want have anything to do with sick people like..

A_Khadar;737257 wrote:
^^^
;)
;)
;)

Is that lalabi tales lagugu soo seexin jiray.. SNM doesn’t exist right! The man on the seat of your clan project is the father of snm and he believes nothing but snm.. He sometimes forgets this new invented term of s/l and out bursts snm so do favor for yourself and stop exposing your dumpiness here cause no one buys your lines above when everyone sees your behaviors. Everyone sees you as nothing but walking clanish piece.

Somaliland is the nation that belongs to all Somalilanders wether you are from Clan A B C or D it does not discriminate betweeen the SNM veteran and he who used to work for the General Siyad bare government or he who used to work for the Mad Mullah's Cause.