Sign in to follow this  
Nur

A Major Sin, Will Allah Forgive me?

Nur   

Nurtel Softwaano Presents

Forgiveness of Allah SWT

Allah SWT blessed me with good readers, who from time to time ask me touching questions, their questions tells me that my post are working to cause such a change in heart for my readers to share with me intimate questions that they trust me with, and since this problem is a common one, my answer may help many viewers who may have committed major sins.

Question:

Brother Nur, I committed a major sin, do I have to make Hajj to be forgiven?

Answer:

Walaalo, their is no sin that anyone commit on earth greater than Allah's mercy and forgiveness. Sins are the result of forgetfulness of the awesome power and presence of Allah SWT, since no sin can be committed away from his sight and hearnig, (he placed two angels who record all of our actions ecvery second untill we die).

In Allah's eyes, the crying and weeping of a repenting servant is far better than the prayer of an arrogant show off person who thinks that he is better than sinners, becouse if we did not sin, one of allah's 99 names would be missing ' "Al Ghafuur" ( The Forgiving)

Allah SWT says " I am often forgiving to those who repent, believes in me and afterwards does good deeds and then goes straight after that"

Not only that:

The prophet SAWS said Allah is more happier for the repentence of his servants than a man who lost his camel and gave up, sat under a tree and slept and woke up to see his camel standing right infront of him" Now imagine how valuable a camel is, and imagine how descriptive this example is of how allah SWT love you and cares for you.

Walaalo

Forgiveness of Allah is imediate right after one:

1. Realizes the gravity of the sin ( Major sin)

2. Makes niyah to live a clean life

3. Fulfills his/her promises

Forgiveness is like a flowing river, in which allah SWT forgives his sincere servants who want to come back, his doors are never closed unlike humans, and he never runs out of mercy, because Allah SWT is generous.

Waiting for hajj to repent is not right, we can die any minute, and all one has to do is clean their slate contiously so that in case we die we are always in good terms with our maker. But there are blessed milestones in Islam, like Ramadan, and Hajj when many sincere servants clean up their recoords. So it is adviced that we take advantage of all the year with a lot of crying, weeping and tears to clean our pasts as much as we can, because a drop of tear shed in the fear of Allah SWT is more valuable than many unmindful prayers.

So, rest assured that i have the highest level of respect for a pesron who repents and returns to Allah SWT, I pray that Allah guides us all.

A lot of admiration and respect

Nur

2004 Nurtel Softwaano Series

The Art of Taking Care of the Heart

Nur   

" Alam ya'ni lilladeena aamanu ......."

Isn't it time for believers to.........come back ?

To Allah SWT.

Nothing to loose, but a 400 pound gorillah, lighten up, and head home, to someone who loves you, to Allah SWT.

Nur