Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Speech of PM Abdiweli to the Parliament

Isma dhaanto iyo waxkale yaaa maqlay,,, leaderkii somalia isu keeni lahaa wali hooyadis madhalin. anagana durbaan ayaan maalin walba tumaynaa hooliflayaal. Duke new PM ka iyo Imamka yaa ku xiga horta? Curiosity lee waaye.

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;731003 wrote:
^^The speech was not about Faroole, NGONGE. Continue your original queries, so Duke can expand on what the prime minister said on a host of issues facing Somalia. It is good that way awoowe

I can read, saaxib. Knowing Duke's affliations, I highlighted the part that concerns him the most. AND, the speech was about Faroole, saaxib. Dee naga daa. :D

NGONGE   
^^ It wasn't a protracted or flowery speech dee. I can handle those but I struggle with the ones that include references to poetry or are loaded with symbolism.

NGONGE   

^^ I was misled about my own proficiency and I blame the same group of people. Somaliland ha noolato ban odhan lahaa, lakin si kale o qaadanaysaa. :D

^^I presume your born again p0litical activism for Somaliland cause has greatly contributed to your Somali proficiency :D

Waxaan faa'ido lahayn waa yaryihiin, xattaa saxaratu fircoon, sixir-aqoontii bay Muuse (cs) ku raaceen .