Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Ximan iyo xeeb and Galmudug should unite.

Taleexi   

Ok... Aynu thread-yadeena kale, ee madax xanuunka badan, isku caydhcaydhsano oo dadka u deyno kuwooda billaahi calaykum :)

ANWAR   

This is a good idea, I think we can merge our two army's together, but not higher management

do not forget galmudug had two presidents a while ago heheheh

Galmudug can manage itself without any help from Mr. Tiicey...

galmudug.png

wa runta abti yaan la qasin ,,,

Anwar what about one Parliament one president one leadership i know it's a bit early but the armies and police force should already work together and form one unit

A_Khadar   

Somalina: First, no haters here. Tiicey's work deserves congratulatory welcome plus I am a good friend of Tiicey which goes way back and worked with him while back in MN. However, it's equally important to mention my difference with him which is supporting the saperation of somalia and that is the ONLY reason why XX is talking about him...

XX, nin gar yaqaan ama rag yaqaan ah midna matihid, Xaglatosiyana dagaal oogaad ku tilmaamtay when he defended his people from the agression of your militia thugs and Siiraanyo with full of innocent people blood in his hands is a great leader.. that kind of thing can be found in the successionist lot. Plus if you remember in buurowadal, all garads supporting and approved him to be the leader of SSC. You can pick and choose who you desire to justify your lame argument, but Xaglo has huge base support which much larger than garaadis and caqaalis here and there who against him. Fast majority of people in ssc support him.

Let us leave this thread for Tiicey and ximan iyo xeeb..

Somalina   

A_Khadar, waxaan hubaa 100% in

Kow - adigu aadan ka mid ahayn "haters-ka" aan ka hadlayey

Labo- ay jiraan haters-ka, bogaana ay ku jiraan. :D

Ximan & Xeeb +Galmudug +Galgaduud + Hiiraan = a viable state. The rest is just deluisons of sub clan nonsense. Cadaado is getting much more organised which is a wonderful thing.