Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Ximan iyo xeeb and Galmudug should unite.

The Zack   

Xaaji, dadka Somaligalbeed ayagoo dowlad kale si qasab loogu daray bey ka dagaalamayaan oo rabaan iney kasoo baxaan, dadka Somali Waqooyi-Galbeedna ayagoo dowlad Somali kamid bey rabaan iney waddan kala sameestaan oo Somalida ka baxaan. Taas weeye difference-gu laakin taas ma aha topic-gan.

Keep supporting Xiiman iyo Tiicaay sxb.

A khadar i support president Axmed Siilaanyo because he is my president and he is the people's president the people of Somaliland voted for him

A khadar i do not support Godane i use to think Alshabaab could find a solution in Somalia and compromise and sit down with the TFG but they are not willing to negotiate on peace thus i do not believe Alshabab is sincere in finding peace and they should stop holding Somalia hostage

I support tiicay because he delivers for his people and he is a hard working leader and has leadership capabilities

Somalina   

Indeed!

Xaji Xanjo, dad baa ka xun in Ximan iyo Xeeb oo 3 sanno jirta iney horumar la taaban karo gaartey. Maanta shir walba oo Soomaali loo qabto ayaa loogu yeeraa, and it is thanks to Tiicey's leadership and determination. Marka let the haters hate I say.

Hobyo port shaqadeeda waa lagu hawl jiraa sida uu Tiicey sheegey last week.

GalMudug iyo Ximan iyo Xeeb nabad ayey ku wada nool yihiin side by side maanta, waa Ilaahey mahadii waana isku imaan doonaan IA.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;725481 wrote:
A khadar i support president Axmed Siilaanyo because he is my president and he is the people's president the people of Somaliland voted for him

A khadar i do not support Godane i use to think Alshabaab could find a solution in Somalia and compromise and sit down with the TFG but they are not willing to negotiate on peace thus i do not believe Alshabab is sincere in finding peace and they should stop holding Somalia hostage

I support tiicay because he delivers for his people and he is a hard working leader and has leadership capabilities

Prove me wrong and support Xagletoosiye as well if you are sincere with your above comments. Xaglotoosiye have done lots of public works in the region of Cayn and ssc as whole. Built largest hospital in the area by his own money with no any other entity/person's penny , and his people voted for him to lead.

Taleexi   

XX: It is just a matter of time and inevitable I may add before these two neighborly, brotherly states plus Galgaduud State unite and form a strong, more viable regional state within the projected Federal Republic of Somalia. However, Mudane Tiicay doesnt fit to lead these trio states methinks considering his political gaffes in recent past.

Somalina   

Taleexi;725488 wrote:
However, Mudane Tiicay doesnt fit to lead these trio states methinks considering his political gaffes in recent past.

Gudiga doorashada inuu ku jiroo isku maleeyey ma istiri :D.

Tiicey came back to his deegaan and instilled "iskaa wax u qabso" mentality. Do you know what task he has fallen short in so far?

Qofka ficilkiisa ayaa lagu judge gareeyaa and not waxuu yiri iyo waxay tiri.

lol@Oba, anything is possible these days walaalkiis.

A_Khadar;725487 wrote:
Prove me wrong and support Xagletoosiye as well if you are sincere with your above comments. Xaglotoosiye have done lots of public works in the region of Cayn and ssc as whole. Built largest hospital in the area by his own money with no any other entity/person's penny , and his people voted for him to lead.

A khadar adeer Xaglatoosiye Building a hospital in buhoodle is a positive deed that is something good we welcome that, and it will Benefit the people of that region but what you fail to realize is the other side of the story what you fail to mention is Xaglatoosiye is also the one who wants Hospitalize as much people as he can as he deliberately picked up the guns and wants to Fight a war.

As for people voting for him I am not sure about that the Majority of the garaad clan in the sool region did not vote for him he was selected in a clan gathering by a group of people in Nairobi by his subclan in particular the Garaad clan From the Buhoodle region.Hence why the Clan elders from sool opposed him and the nsum Guys opposed his leadership according to them he is no president and ssc was created only for mideyn and xoreyn and not as a regional state. so far xaglatoosiye failed to lead his people he failed to lead the community in buhoodle he could not even get the support of caalil Maxamuud xaji cumar camay and Garaad Abdilahi garaad soofe duuraan the closest clan elders related to him he has zero leadership capabilities.

Taleexi   

XX: Immisa topic baa isku dhex furfuraysaa... Goorma ayey SSC iyo SNM hogaamiyayaasheeda thread-kan bililiqaysteen. Let us not go the scope of the thread por favor. Haddii kale sheekadu convincing way ka tegaysaa oo waxay noqonaysaa confusing.

Somalina: If we do judge the person's deeds alone not his/her remarks then I've the right to reassess my evaluation about the said leader. In the larger, abstract scheme though how someone shapes his/her views and portrays him/herself matters BIG time but if you say this is an exception and an isolated incident then reshuffle of the cards must be in order. I'm in no position to belittle Mr. Tiicey's efforts - Anybody who returns to his turf and makes any progress regardless how little it might deserves to be commended - but Mr. Tiicey has so far brought to the surface his noviceness of Somali political dynamism or lack thereof - He also left a scar on the spirit of Somalinimo if there is such mantra or bond any longer in the hearts of the kushitic people in the Somali Peninsula.