Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Are the SSC group united to begin with?

^ That question will definitely come up. It does in every thread.

Idinka waad qosleysaan but I genuinely worry about the boy when I read some of his posts.

^ I just find their position to this whole ssc debate kinda pathetic. Grown men that are unable to reason well, that sh!t is something to be concern about. Some these men have families and lead family.

The Zack   

Che -Guevara;721705 wrote:
^His next question will be-are they claiming Erigavo? If yes, get ready for war.

Ii waran Habo?

Looooooool. I can almost swear that saalax and ao are not from sanaag. 1991 bey familka geysteen and then ineey leeyihiin bey niyadda u sheegaan.

The Zack   

Saalax;721718 wrote:
The Zack and what makes you think we are not from Sanaag?

That assessment is based on your posts and that you keep reminding us u from there million times lol. Ao is probably from hart sheekh.

Valenteenah.;721708 wrote:
^ That question will definitely come up. It does in every thread.

Idinka waad qosleysaan but I genuinely worry about the boy when I read some of his posts.

You should be embarrassed for your clan- men. Never mind about me. I bet you shiver whenever you read khadar and libaan posts.

That rigavo stuff is a bait to them, you should know better.

Malika   

Lol @Che, habo meeshii aan isku ogeyn nagee. As for Africanow, for years he has repeated the same question about Sanaag..lol

AfricaOwn;721721 wrote:
You should be embarrassed for your clan- men. Never mind about me. I bet you shiver whenever you read khadar and libaan posts.

LoL...aah, well there's a lot to be embarrassed for and about in this section, that's for sure. But those two individuals you mentioned seem to hold their own when it comes to their political beliefs, so I can't help you there.

^^ its fun to clown them. They're emotional bunch. Lol@ssc.

Che: you will never amount to anything. All you do is hop on my jock from thread to thread. What do you do for living?

Africa own raised some good points the Garaad clan on the net and in the diaspora claim all the time that they want to unite the Somali People but the irony is the people has been made to believe that the evildoers are the rest of the Somalilanders and they believe that Particular tribes in Somaliland are there to LandGrab them or expand into their territory there is fear there , that's the tool they use to raise money from the poor single mothers in America and london. Now they talk about unity day in day out they can not even unite with their closest kin in garowe nor can they unite their elders or their subclans the diaspora support the clan rebel group some of them support the nsum group, back home some support the Kaafi community and majority in central sool and widhwidh support Somaliland.

Che -Guevara;721760 wrote:
loooool....who knew you were little f@ggot

Isn't this the same dude that cries about respecting the site rules? hahahaha. You finally had the balls to say something huh? You never said what you do for living Che. What exactly do you do in Boston? I'm curious