Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland creates 2500 Jobs after establishment Livestock feed Manufacturing Company+PICS

RedSea;717572 wrote:
Masha Allah! That should get the unemployment down to 95%(:

LOL @ 95%... that is so pessimistic Mr Red.

I think the unemployment rate is somewhere around the 50% mark.

Thankful   

Xaaji your title is misleading...again!! Nontheless this is excellent knews for Somalia.

DSC07264-600x450.jpg

SOMALIA
is very rich in livestock and agricultural resources

This is what the first line of the pics says! Somalia!

If this trade is going to be between other nations, then it must be between Somalia and that nation.

Also, if you notice the picture the individual tries to cover up the southern part of Somalia.

This livestock feed is for all of Somalia as it clearly shows. Sure they will be focusing on different regions, however the livestock will come from all over Somalia and benefit us all.

Great news!

Thankful are you forgetting Burco is the largest Livestock trade center in the horn of africa Somalia's livestock is traded in Burco the same with Ethiopia and even Kenya and Somaliland Livestock so i don't see your point

Thankful   

DSC07264-600x450.jpg

Xaaji, the first sentence in this picture does not say Ethiopia, Djibouti, Kenya, Eritrea or any other country. It specifically mentions Somalia's livestock and agricultural resources! If it said the Horn of Africa, East Africa, or any of the above mentioned country, then your point would make sense.

But if you are a separate country as you claim, then why is this picture talking about only Somalia's livestock and agricultural resources and show a map of Somalia??

(The funny part is, the map shows all of Somalia and someone is trying to cover up the southern part to make it look like just the North!)

This will benefit all of Somalia, so I am happy! Well done to the International Live Stock co.

Lool it also shows the map of Somaliland and Djibouti the first tittle says Somaliland overview of Somaliland livestock market Try again Thankful

Thankful   

But it doesn't say Djibouti it's says "SOMALIA"'s livestock!

I agree it's says your so-called Enclaves names in the overview. Just like Puntland's livestock market, or Puntland police etc etc....however it's is still all under Somalia.

You agree the pic talks about Somalia and no other country being rich in livestock and agricultural resources! You agree that blue tape is covering up the south!!!

Like I said, this will benefit all of Somalia since it mentions our livestock and agricultural resource.