Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bosaso: Puntland leader arrives at Financial capital of the State.. PICS + AUDIO

Liibaan   

AfricaOwn;715951 wrote:
Fair enough, ssc and puntland "waa wada dhasheen" and I am not part of the family, I think I get that. Then you go on to say Viva United Somalia? How am I united with you exactly?

No one was talking about you, I said VIVE SSC, Puntland, and all Somali Unionists?

Are you a Somali Unionist who believe the unity of Somalia? You are clan-secessionist, and you support Somaliland clan Enclave

'Liibaan';716004 wrote:
No one was talking about you, I said VIVE SSC, Puntland, and all Somali Unionists?

Are you a Somali Unionist who believe the unity of Somalia? You are clan-secessionist, who you support Somaliland clan Enclave

What is meant by "waa wada dhasheen"?

Liibaan   

AfricaOwn;716009 wrote:
What is meant by "waa wada dhasheen"?

Puntland and SSC are One people, one country, one flag, one nation, one qabiil, etc Clan-secessionists wa isku qabiil, SSC & Puntland waa isku qabiil

'Liibaan';716013 wrote:
Puntland and SSC are One people, one country, one flag, one nation, one qabiil, etc Clan-secessionists wa isku qabiil, SSC & Puntland waa isku qabiil

Every Somali clan should have their own state and some how you still say viva United somalia?

^The viva Somalia is for the Somali tribes that want to live under buluuga-obviously, the hope is secessionists will come to their senses and join the rest of Somali tribes thus creating one Somali nation;)

Liibaan   

AfricaOwn;716017 wrote:
Every Somali clan should have their own state and some how you still say viva United somalia?

Since Somali Civil War and Somali Conflict is between Somali Clans, It is wrong that Somaliland/SNM Clan-Faction is waging a war against SSC people.

Every somali clan should have their own mini-state/province or gobol, and all Somali Regions should work together for United States of Somalia. We can all peace fully co-exist and share a central/federal government.

VIVE to Every Somali Region, Province, & Gobol of Somalia. and VIVE United States of Somalia

Liibaan   

Che -Guevara;716018 wrote:
^The viva Somalia is for the Somali tribes that want to live under buluuga-obviously, the hope is secessionists will come to their senses and join the rest of Somali tribes thus creating one Somali nation;)

Brother CHE, well said, the VIVE is for all Somali Regions that want to live under the Blessed Flag of SOMALIA, with the White Star and the Blue background. We hope clan-secessionists to rejoin the rest of Somali tribes and regions to restore United SOMALIA.

'Liibaan';716025 wrote:
We hope clan-secessionists to rejoin the rest of Somali tribes and regions to restore United SOMALIA.

Somehow this will unite people? In the south they wave the blue flag so what's with the turmoil?

AfricaOwn;716026 wrote:
Somehow this will unite people? In the south they wave the blue flag so what's with the turmoil?

Good point waving the blue flag and dancing in the west declaring nonsense clan states from abroad sure will not bring peace and stability to Somalia nor will it restore the Somali state . if the so called Blue flag could not unite Libaan and his clan cousins from garowe i don't know what will

'Liibaan';716025 wrote:
Brother CHE, well said, the VIVE is for all Somali Regions that want to live under the Blessed Flag of SOMALIA, with the White Star and the Blue background. We hope clan-secessionists to rejoin the rest of Somali tribes and regions to restore United SOMALIA.

So that means your are against Djibouti because they refused to live under that Blue flag and the NFD state of kenya

AfricaOwn;715950 wrote:
Choose one of the following which are in dire need of attention: Out of the two which one comes first?

1. Safeguarding the Somali Citizens (ceasing the violence across South Somalia)

or

2.Protecting the territorial integrity of Somalia ( Worrying about SL)

Liibaan: If you had a good intention for the Somali people general, you will compute risk assessments. You have to stop the bleeding first, and ask why aren't you doing that? Why are the ones that are waving the blue flag currently getting killed in the south/puntland?

The secessionists should be a 2nd worry to you. Just think, stop responding to me with emotions.