Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Raascasayr admin says Garowe clan enclave is not welcome in Raascaseyr

Thankful   

I have always respected the NW Somalia's reluctance to ever admit anything negative no matter how obvious it is. I believe it has worked to your advantage, if you Foreign Minister tells a bull face lie (Edna) about travelling with a passport or the new guy about who he met on trips, you NW Somalis will remain silent.

Leaders travel after they win (s)elections, Siilaanyo no longer does! And now requires huge security in Hargeysa. What he was before being your s0-called president is different now! He can no longer move around anywhere the same!

I have no idea why you choose to continue, I am simply saying that you can't comment on where Faroole travels when Siilaanyo travels less! That's it!

Thankful,

Unlike Mr. Riyaale, Siilaanyo is actually a local kid when he goes to Sool or Sanaag. Iska daa wax kale, xitaa dhagaxa ayaa salaan u taagaya. :D

Nimankaa Burco ilaa dacalada Taleex inta u dhaxaysa cidhiidhiga u dagay waa tolkii. Just in case you didn't know. :D

Just play along with him. All the articles written by the pirates about the LA takeover back in October 2007 are lying. Sillanyo can't go there, so how does SL have the control in LA? :)

Blessed   

Jacpher;713980 wrote:
Is this what XX gets reduced to? Qardho attacks Dhahar? Boosaaso can't visit Raas Caseyr?

War heedhe. Hear me out and hear me well. Unlike the nomads in the neck of your woods, raggaan markey isa arkaan waxay isku salaamaan booweyaal, not waryee in a loud demanding tone.
:D

Loooool. Nice. one.