Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Woman divorces her husband because..

The Zack   

Apparently he tells her that "he loves her" at least twice a week ( too much LOL), plus he doesn't punch her LOL. Crazy lady.

He cooks too much food and cooks too well which caused the young lady to gain weight. Ha ha!

Aaliyyah   

lol she is crazy...I would take him any day if he was somali ofcourse lol..cooks too good miya tidhi! I need a cook lool..seriously thought shes mentally ill. Besides, how is it too much if he tells her i love u twice a week??? thats not too much!..I would want to hear 7 times a day! LMAO.

The Zack   

^LOOL. Obviously different women like different things. We, men, need to be careful LOL. The last thing we want to see is our "Bac madow" outside because we are too nice. :D :D

The Zack   

^It happened to a black brother, it sure can happen to a farah. I have seen some real nice farahs in my area, opening the door of the car for their Xalimo, carrying they purse for her or what so. So yea it could happen LOL.

The Zack   

LOL Che lool I thought the same thing walaahi. The judge couldn't believe what she was hearing, she almost said "here come with me, man!".

Aaliyyah   

Zack lol I am not saying there isnt nice farahs out there? what I said was those who are thrown out will never be thrown out for being too nice...niman wacan saa uma badna intaa jirtana im sure their wives appreciate them and wouldnt be ****** enough to let them go :)..

Besides, im not saing there isnt nice guys out htere but opening a door for a wife im sure thats over the top and never lasts. I have seen enough sisters who be like all those lil things way iska dhamadaan after few months of marriage lool...ofcourse im not saing their love ends they still love each and happy!...bt carryin ur purse and openning the door? come on no farah will do that for 20 years more like few months, a year at most. A lady I know told me her husband used to drive her to school make her lunch dinner (sounded like this dude u posted walahi)..bt like after a year or something slowly he stopped doing extra things he still loves her but those were lil extra things he was doing just to make sure he marries her lol...ka dib waxay noqotay naa cuntaada karso..bt ofcourse he still loves her..

salaam

A_Khadar   

Aaliyyah;712822 wrote:
^lol trust me no farah has yet been thrown out of his house for being too nice..taasi waa qiyaame LOl

Alliya, sis you never know..

Showqi   

The way she left him is very suspicious! I don't think she left him because he is too nice. I think she was using the poor guy! markii ay danaheeda gaadhayna way ka carartay. Do you notice She became a Comedian just like him. But did not tell him!...... Gabadha sheekadeeda waan ka wiswisay.

The Zack   

LOL@Taleexi.. War ma ahee!

Showqi, waa laga yaabaa.. laakiin he sounded too nice LOL. is ilaali duqa, don't be too nice!