Sign in to follow this  
London2010

Mayor of Mogadishu 6 Children in London all on housing benefit.

Their mental capacity is only to kill and breed and breed children, they cannot afford to look after themselves.

It doesn't really surprise when I have come across this piece of news, from London.

He is 55, he has 6 children and 7 children all on housing benefit. His wife is living in London, couldn't bear to turn herself away from welfare payments to feed her carbohydrates addiction.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...f-mogadishu.do

I judge him on his ludicrous position of being a breeder of children he can't afford. He has sex and he can't shoulder the responsibility for them.

6 of them, produced 7 grand-children everyone of them on benefit. The cycle of their moral depravation is worse that of roma gypsies.

It's simply is not right. If something is not right. One has to speak up against it. Read the sheet and see what normal people are saying about them.

If you think no one knows what you are upto in having lots and lots of children, you can't afford even to feed cause of mass unemployment and dump them on the state to take homes. You are wrong. Everyone knows.

Somalina   

London2010;712736 wrote:
I judge him on his ludicrous position of being a breeder of children he can't afford. He has sex and he can't shoulder the responsibility for them.

6 of them, produced 7 grand-children everyone of them on benefit. The cycle of their moral depravation is worse that of roma gypsies.

How do you know they are on benefit? Did it say it on the article or you provide them with the benefit cheques every month?

---------------------------

London taught me to be mayor of Mogadishu

Peter Dominiczak

14 Apr 2011

A former Islington council worker is transforming the war-torn capital of Somalia despite death threats from Islamic extremists.

Mohamoud Ahmed Nur, 55, has been mayor of Mogadishu, one of the world's most dangerous cities, for nine months. He is battling against terror group al Shabab, which is aligned with al Qaeda and is at war with the Somali government.

Mr Nur, who lived in Camden until becoming an MP in his home country in 2009, returned to London this week to meet his "political hero" Ken Livingstone. He said that Mr Livingstone said he may send used London buses to Somalia if he wins next year's election.

He said: "I was a great supporter of him. I once stood as a councillor in Camden and was a Labour Party activist for many years. It has completely inspired the way I have gone about my job in Mogadishu."

His job as an employment adviser with Islington council inspired him to go home to become a politician.

Mr Nur, whose wife Shamis Elmi still lives in London with their six children and seven grandchildren, said: "The people of Mogadishu used to live in fear. They used to live in garbage and filth. We want to free them from that. It has been 20 years of intensive civil war, 20 years of intensive chaos. People accepted that.

"When I first took office my enemies used to call me every night and say 'you will die, tomorrow you will die'.

"Seeing what was going on in north London made me realise what I could do in Mogadishu. I saw the regeneration of King's Cross. It used to be dark, dirty and full of drugs and prostitutes. The main parts of Mogadishu haven't had electric lighting for 20 years.

"I put lights in the markets and the main streets and it has made a huge difference."

Mohamoud-Ahmed-Nur415.jpg

London.....So, you are worried what others think? And how does this equate with moral deprivation?

Can you repost the link. It doesn't go directly to the story.

Somalina   

Albany helps Mogadishu Mayor reach out to Somali diaspora.

14 Apr 2011

Packed room hear Mayor speak at a London event.

During a recent visit to London, away from his full-time job as the Mayor of Mogadishu, Albany helped Mohamoud Nur reach out to the Somali diaspora and explain to the wider UK public some of the difficulties he faces in bringing improvements to the population of the war-torn capital. Mohamoud is passionate about trying to bring a better future to the inhabitants of his city of birth in Somalia and is taking his experiences from when he lived and worked in London to bring about gradual change back home.

Mayor_of_Mogadishu,_Mohamoud_Nur,_talkin

Together with his “political hero”, Ken Livingstone, Mohamoud addressed a jam-packed meeting of the members of the Somali diaspora in London on Tuesday evening. Albany arranged the stakeholder outreach and media engagement for him during his visit.

This is part of a much wider programme of strategic communications programme that Albany is running. The company is assisting the nascent Somali government and African Union mission to help stabilise a country devastated by conflict. Through a unique contract with the UN, Albany’s forty-strong project team in Nairobi and Mogadishu is leading the way in running a fully integrated campaign to counter the radicalising effect of al Shabaab and engage Somalis in supporting a positive future for their country.

I think 2010 has been reading the comments section more so than the actual article. Question, why do you care what others think so much. Especially those little englanders. :confused::confused:

The Zack   

Loooooooool the dude is worried about what the whites write, what an *** kisser! What do they think about you living in their country with your little asylum seeking *****