Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Man from Somalia who claimed to be a Prophet taken to Hargeysa Court - Somaliland

The Zack   

Title-ka threadka baan ka helay anigu " a Man from Somalia" LOL I like the clarification haddii kale Somalilander baan u qaadan laheyn.

Maaddeey   

Buunbuunin intaan ayaa ugu filan, waxa la sheegay in Kacbada salaadaha ka dib istaagaan kuwa sheegta iney mahdigii la sugaayey yihiin, waana la iska ignore'gareeyaa.

Saalax   

This kind of people are danger to Somaliland society. They either should be sent to the jail,psychiatrist or deported.

Reminds me of that English soap where a guy called Lucas Johnson claimed Prophecy and started murdering everybody before the old bill finally put him behind bars lol.

Aaliyyah   

LOOOL@ Zack!!...funny thread!!....

Wixi xunba xaawa leh baan maqli jiray......Save the court the time and send him to a psychiatrist.

lol they are trying to insult ppl from Somalia miyaa..I have a better idea send him back to his homeland SOMALIA loooool...

Saalax   

^^^ I am refering to danger individuals that try to use the religion for hidden agendas and harm the state's society in any form.

Saalax   

^^^ Not really since they will be handed over to the authorities of their hometown. I don't get why you are so sensitive about Deportation. Would you rather perfer they are in Somaliland jails for 30 years or more?

Aaliyyah   

Oba, lol I rather they deport a mental man to the city he hails from ....that way his people will get him the help he needs. If this story is even true, the homerous of it is that they are dealing with a mental person like he is saint and sending him to court all that because he hails from a different city LOL..waan qoslay walee..

salaam