Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Feds questioning supporters of Ohio-based leader of Somali group trying to unite territories

Taleexi;709245 wrote:
Now it is an armed group so what?

So do you see the discrepancy? Saying one thing in Somali and another in English? No wonder suspicion has been raised in his adopted country(U.S.).

Just pointing out that regardless of your stand on the issue, savvier leaders are required.

Lastly, you all ducked my question on Faroole being the only one to publicly call SSC a terrorist group. What do you think they are telling foreign delegations in Garowe these days when asked about Xaglatoosiye and co.?

Taleexi   

Discrepancy ku lahaa!!........ Don’t hijack the thread por favor. Is SSC’s struggle just or not? ..... I'm happy that we live in countries where law and order are held high .... Xaglatoosiye can be questioned so are all other Somali leaders including Siilaanyo..... no one can run away from his deeds. Xaglatoosiye is just a fine man.

Taleexi;709256 wrote:
Discrepancy ku lahaa!!........ Don’t hijack the thread por favor. Is SSC’s struggle just or not? ..... I'm happy that we live in countries where law and order are held high .... Xaglatoosiye can be questioned so are all other Somali leaders including Siilaanyo..... no one can run away from his deeds. Xaglatoosiye is just a fine man.

Yes, but Siilaanyo is not saying one thing in one language and the total opposite in another. Is it an armed group or not? You're much too smart to not see it yet the pain of the obvious amateurism makes you look away.

I know that the appointment of one former Chief-of-Cabinet turned Minister of Information has gotten certain circles excited in the diaspora but what happens when the plug gets pulled on Sharif's government? Back to the drawing board? Something to think about, huh?

Nin kula taliyey waa nin kuu naxay!