Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Tips for DIY Maamul Goboleed.

With less stress and hardship you can launch your own DIY maamul goboleed from your own bed room in London or anywhere in the western world, all you need is.

1) A laptop with photoshop software so that you can design your own flag and borders.

2) If the terrotories your claiming are big areas, then you'll need a nice suite with a shiny koofi barwaani, shariif's brand is the best, or if your terrotory is based on your JILIB only like Ximin & Xeeb then a nice Footishaari will do.

3) You need to save about $1000 dollars; and here is how you'll spend it, $300 Dollars for hiring a conference hall, $400 for Universal tv, $50 for Dayniile.com,$50 for refreshments, and $100 for a Z list fannaan who will design a national anthem for your maamul..

The morning after the night before.

By this time the whole Somali world heard your new state, all you need now is, some extra spin from the BBC, and a nice cartoon from Amin Amir, once you get these two, youre done, you are a head of State, and soon you'll get a congratulation letter from Pres Shariif.

nuune   

I didn't claim that, but with topics like this, and countless other topics of yours, one can say that you enjoy the saga, and wish the problems to continue!

Ps: I have never seen a topic of yours offering a solution, most of your topics are isku dirr, dhib abuur, kala fogeyn, rabsho, mushkilo, I am sure few nomads already pointed out that to you in the past, am not the first one.

Ps: I have never seen a topic of yours offering a solution, most of your topics are isku dirr, dhib abuur, kala fogeyn, rabsho, mushkilo, I am sure few nomads already pointed out that to you in the past, am not the first one.

Oh again another brain damaged sadist sitting under a rubble in Muqdisho who has no sense of humor.

all I can sum your claim is ....Lier...Lier....Lier.

I challange you to bring a topic where i did Isku dirr, Dhib abuur, Kal fogeyn, Rabsho, Mushkulo....

I challenge you to bring one sentence of these you are claiming.

If you bring one proof, I will quite SOL for good, If you don't you have to appologise for what you just said.

Come on boy, I am waiting for the proof, dig up my topics.

The Zack   

MoonLight1;707540 wrote:
Waryaa Zack, how is adeer Gaandi doing this morning, when will he be back to his capital Kismayo.

:D : D. Kismaayo is not the capital but the president is doing great!

nuune   

Moonliight, adeer waabad xanaaq dhawdahayee maxaaba lagula hadli, dhiig kar iyo neerfoosa aaba qabtaa, bal fiiri saad durbaba u xanaaqdey ood dharka u xoortey, is difaac waa one thing, in la xanaaqo waa another thing, bal labadaa mid dooro, kadib ayaan soo qufi waxa aan kugu dacweeyey, deal, waiting for your confirmation adeer.

Ps: Xanaaqa waa cudur, umana fiicna maskaxda, intaas waa iga waano maadaama aan adeer kuu ahey

...Isku dirr, Dhib abuur, Kal fogeyn, Rabsho, Mushkulo...

Waryaahee nuune adeerow who would'nt get angry with these tags you labeled, malaha doofaarka uunbaa u dulqaadan kara taasoo kale, anyway I can see you have no evidence bro, so just an appology would do it.

: D. Kismaayo is not the capital but the president is doing great!

Zack. I wonder if you were this enthusiastic if Morgan or Hiiraale were the new president of Zzzzzzznia.

blind clan loyalty is what somalia distroyed.

are you clean from tribalism? I bet u secretly support ximan and xeeb and galmudug lol.

I support every maamul goboleed, read the topic title, I even want you to launch your Zackistan state in Dhagaxbuur.:D