Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somaliland a history of wretched warlords treachery

Saalax   

Poor duke is upset. I'd rather have a somali arrest me than a habashi that is more humialiating and history will always be there how your uncle and his followers got humialiated in ethiopian jails. ;) And how the poor Abdillahi yusuf was lastly slapped by General Gabre in his last episode of warlordism.

Press TV – Ethiopian General Gabre has slapped Somalia’s interim President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed twice on the face, officials say.

The row between President Yusuf Ahmed and Gen. Heard started after the president accused the army general of disobeying the orders given by the Somali government, a Somali official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the Press TV correspondent in Mogadishu.

Irked by the Somali President’s remarks, who accused the Ethiopian troops of firing artillery at the Presidential Palace and the government bases, the army general slapped the Somali president on the face.

The angry general then swore that he would kill the president and left the room.

Following the quarrel, the president called Amison peace keeping troops for security.

There is speculation that a conflict could arise between the African Union Mission in Somalia (Amison) and Ethiopian troops.

Gen. Gabre has his supporters in the government, including Mogadishu Mayor Mohamed Omar Habeeb and head of the security agency Mohamed Warsamme Darwiish.

Saalax;707817 wrote:
Poor duke is upset. I'd rather have a somali arrest me than a habashi that is more humialiating and history will always be there how your uncle and his fellowers got humialiting in ethiopian jails.
;)
And how the poor refuuge was
lastly slapped by Gabre in his last episode of warlordism

;););) Mengistu might think look what My Junior General gabre did to my Former pet :D

^^^lol@ Salah and XX, you know there was an article about Siilanyo not long ago in a South African News Paper, are we to divulge that here. It depicted him as a wretched soul..

Egaal wrote a love letter to Rabin of Israel.

Edna Adan told the world that the Somalilanders and her clan were the lost Orphans of the Queen of England.

And Faisal Warrebe stated that to him and his people, a child born in Addis was closer to one born in Mogadishu. No wonder you take pride in what you say, mentioning the names of Amxar & Tigray officers with affection.

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;707819 wrote:
;)
;)
;)
Mengistu might think look what My Junior General gabre did to my Former pet
:D

:D :D

^^^Yes Yusuf was jailed for defying the Ethiopians. Warrabe was promoted for praising them in NW Somalia.

The secessionist love the British colonials, they love Ethiopians more than other Somali's and they hate the nation, the flag of Somalia.

Theirs is self loathing at its worst.

Somalina   

General Duke;707828 wrote:
^^^lol@ Salah and XX, you know there was an article about Siilanyo not long ago in a South African News Paper, are we to divulge that here. It depicted him as a wretched soul..

Egaal wrote a love letter to Rabin of Israel.

Edna Adan told the world that the Somalilanders and her clan were the lost Orphans of the Queen of England.

And Faisal Warrebe stated that to him and his people, a child born in Addis was closer to one born in Mogadishu. No wonder you take pride in what you say, mentioning the names of Amxar & Tigray officers with affection.

That is harsh yaa Dukey. :D

Saalax   

^^^ I didn't know you was a supporter of Refuuge Abdulahi yusuf's (Supporters). :D The same man who invited thousands of ethiopians to Mogadishu.

Says the pirate that came to Mogadisho riding an Ethiopian tank not that long ago hiding behind the Tigrays for protection when they were massacring the People of Mogadisho while his whole clan enclave were chearleading for Gabre and his pet Cabdilahi Yusuf.

Its clear that the bogus claims of the secessionist have been exposed. The clan civil war between Warlord Egaal & Tuur made a mockery of the revisionist history which the secessionist love to tell the ignorant westerners who they seek aid from. There was a brutal civil war, there were elder appointments from the outset.

I will like to explore the desperate lengths which secessionist go to get their coveted “recognition”. By any means necessary is their motto.

Enter the greatest lobbyist and supporter of the secessionist of Somalia. A man much loved by the junta in Hargaysa..

General Duke;707784 wrote:
Alas poor Abokor Omar, a novice secessionist goes for the attack.. However he forgets the greatest secessionist supporter of all time. He is a man much loved by the secessionist..

20.0_clip_image002.jpg

and the reference are from, you guessed it..

Somalina   

Saalax;707840 wrote:
^^^ I didn't know you was a supporter of Refuuge Abdulahi yusuf's (Supporters).
:D
The same man who invited thousands of ethiopians to Mogadishu.

Aaabahaa Xaji Xanjo waves his red cimaamad for Zubeyra and he is one of my fav nomads here on SOL. :)

Waa dimuqraadiyad dee, qof walba ha supportgareeyo cid Alle ciduu doono.

Saalax   

Haye ma aabahay ba hadaana uso dhiigatay who is not even a SOL member? i am sorry to inform young lady but his a happily married man. ;)