Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Hiiran University

Somalina   

Kool_Kat;706246 wrote:
Where's Somalina? Show your face here, waan baqooyaa inaan topic-gaaga wax ku qoree...
:D

Ama AS ama TFG ama Somalina, whoever's building or has control over the region, this is a move in the right direction for its people, allaha usiyaadiyo...

Yaab badanaa! maxaa layga rabaa? bus students qaadaaya iyo jaamacad ayaan ku soo dhejiyey halkan mid yaroo hater ah oo xeebaha Zaylac ka soo dega ayaa soo galey, buuq iyo calaacal aan loo baahneyn ayuu galay. Waa lala hadley inuu is qabto, hayehee, weli wuu soo taagan yahay.

That's my statement. :D

GD always supports the developments in the motherland. :D

Zack, afkaada ka leexi Beledweyne aight. :)

The Zack   

Duke.. Since you seem to have comprehension issues and I seem to enjoy kicking u in the face every time u open your mouth lets go over this again. Somalina posted a thread about some town' s development (which is all good), I asked if alshabaab controls the town wondering if they are actually helping the town, she started claim I hate the town? And u came here to back her *** up. WTF is wrong with u two? Try to make some sense before u come here to accuse people of hatred .

Kool_Kat   

Alright, alright, let's take deep neef and hold it!

Naga daaya hee...Viva Hiiraan...Viva Somalia...Viva ONLF...The Furture is Bright, the Future is Puntland...Now what? Iska raaxeysta yaaqoo, mise Monday blues baa jira? :D

Bashiir   

Intii dad isooga dhaweyd, ayaa sanka is daray ma is tiri. Waa iska caadi siday dhaheen carab iyo ilkoba way is qoonsadeen marka ragow( including Somalina :)) heshiiya oo danta guudna ka shaqeeya!

The Zack;706268 wrote:
Duke.. WTF is wrong with u two? Try to make some sense before u come here to accuse people of hatred .

Poor confused Zack, adeer first you attack me for correcting you, now you attack the sister who’s only crime seems to be highlighting and promoting this educational institution in Somalia. You need to calm down and over come these deep seated prejudices you exhibit towards Hiiraan. It’s not healthy at all.

Somalina;706266 wrote:
GD always supports the developments in the motherland.
:D

Zack, afkaada ka leexi Beledweyne aight.
:)

Nuff said by the sister. Bashir come again?

The Zack   

General Duke;706344 wrote:
lol@Bashir, adeer thanks, we await your advice to Zack who's been frothing from the mouth ever since he was corrected..

Corrected from what? U know what they say about those who try to kiss ***?

Somalina, beledweyne dhaaf? Make me bal?

The Zack;706354 wrote:

Somalina, beledweyne dhaaf? Make me bal?

Now prisoner Zack are you threatening the sister? You have fallen deep in the gutter lad, try to get yourself out..You have been measured and found wanting.

Somalina   

GD, looks like it eh.

Zack, af xumada adiga ley ku dhibeysaa ogow.

Beledweyne-na waxaa aad ka qaadi kartid malaha, so keep on trolling on my thread. Ha kaa saarto bal. It is not like wax fiican oo la taaban karo ka hadleysid, cay iyo maalayacni ayaad soo qorqoreysaa uun.