Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Sex Abuse, Blackmail Victim Speaks Out

BOB   

Respect others as much as you'd have wanted others to respect your mother, sister, aunt or ayeeyo...heed my advice and you'll be grateful.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Som@li   

Aaliyyah;705185 wrote:
^^ I agree that marriage does not stop criminality. It is just the fact that one would have better regard for a man who is married and it makes one shiver to know that theres men out there who are married who are manipulating young innocent women...subhanalah!!...

Also, this is a good lesson for any girls out there......I do have to point out that she made a mistake when she invited him over to her house. A big no-no something that could have been avoided if she practiced islam. But, somalis are known to be cultural rather than religious....Inshallah may allah swt guide us and may somali girls know their worth and know that no man should enter their house unless shes married to him period!!!And, also dont trust every random person you meet...walahi it explains why our parents are always saying qof layaqaan keena..it saves u all this headache..hadii ay qofkan garan laheed waxbadan bay ogaan laheed...he couldnt have been able to hide he was married..my heart goes out to this lady when I was watching the video tears were flowing down my cheeks..the man doesnt deserve to live...This story also sheds a light that not every somali man out there single or married is nice and all that..we do have our psychos..ladies learn a lesson frm this n dnt trust too easily......!!!

Well put sis, and it is worth mentioning not be too paranoid..:)

Aaliyyah   

if there was a choice between being too forward and open or being too paranoid. I would prefer to be the latter. I mean think about it if you are too forward you have everythin to lose, like this young lady who decided to be easy on a man and invite him over (and clearly that he added a drug to her juice and had his way with her shows there was no muhrim or any other family member at the house) subhanalah and im not gossiping just saying.. and ofcourse from the look of it the story was just that she was just a young lady who lived alone who was working hard at the local somali store who just happened to make a mistake by perceiving this man as a good man and her decision that she had nothing to lose by having him over....on the other hand, where if ur too paranoid u have ur dignity ur sharaf and if allah swt wills ull find the right person at the right time!...nin iskuhaleen ma leh (im not sure if thats somali maahmaah lol bt its just the sad truth)...

Juxa   

She is not the first and wont be the last victim of sexual crimes.

the community should put the entire blame on the na!cas if indeed he is guilty. there is no shame in speaking out.

Somalida as a community holly maaha, everything that happens to other communities happen to us as well, including rape, mental illnesses and HIV

Aaliyyah   

^^thats so true. But somali community usually likes to keep this kinda stories on the low key. Trying to perserve the family sharaf and what not!...shame!...

May Allah swt make it easy on this young lady and all the other victims out there...allah ha sahlo! ninkii gabadh yarna ka faaideesta waxna yeela isna dhahaa cebee allah ayaa ka abaal marinaya...akhiro wa lo wada socda.!!..

salaam

Juxa   

^^ nacam aaliyah

lakin the taboo should be eradicated. It is not the victim's fault.

ps: When i read stories like that the importance of family and close friends come to mind. Personally i would advice a young lady not to live alone, unless she lives at university dorms etc. Live with close friend or your family if you can.

aduunka is full of bahalo, ilaah shartooda hana ag mariyee