Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Dhuusamareeb Christianization Underway thanks to Ahlu-Sunnah and Shariif.

^Yes, there's subtle demographic change in Northern Somalia.

Why would I see Somaliagalbeed as Habashis?

p.s. I don't share religious zealotry but I support them as political movement.

^If you have any data, why not share that with us? The last estimate of Ethiopian in Northern Somalia(PL and SL) that I have seen was about 50-70k, mostly Orromos. Majority of influx are Somalis from both O region and south central.

^LoooooooooooL...adiga intee nagala dhacdey.

Gheelle.T..You are not counting the ones whose application has been approved by the "family". I heard anyone can join the family;)

lol@anyone can join the "family". I don't about the others you're talking about, but I know your application has been approved long time ago :)

Taleex, che hadda wuu dheeraaday baa la igu yiri, laakiin isagaa gaaban aan Cricket sida loo bat gareeyo bari jiray. :)

ElPunto   

I don't know how many Oromos but there are many thousands and they are very visible all over Northern Somalia.

This story is the new twist on the asylum application. People can't just say I ran away from Al-Shabaab - getting old that. But if you claim religious persecution - presto voila. Expect them to be whisked quickly out of Kampala - if they get there.