Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

MISSING: Garaad Jaamac Xaglatoosiye

Thankful   

Haa, Siilaanyo your leader has not left the triangle even once since he won your (s)election. You should be more concerned with that, and now about your fears of what Garad Jama is up to.

Faroole is the one that banned the demo's and arrested some SSC, but as you have seen even he has caved into the pressure of the SSC...........they are becoming stronger by the day! Thanks to the SNM.

Thankful   

If it is between you two, than why is your government blaming this on Puntland? Almost everywhere I look, whether it is the old ladies at a rally or one of your ministers blaming Puntland? you say it is not about Puntland, but it seems your government is blaming us.

I know you are a happy man, I have seen that happiness in Somalia quite a bit, usually starts after Asr.

A_Khadar   

The facts remains that Garads handed the political learship of ssc to Xaglatosiye and his co so no need to see Garad Jama talking. Plus if you would listen to the conference held in MN, you will hear the message you're inquire now. Hadii dagaalku mashruuc ahaa, mashruuca waxaa ka danbeyey kuwii beraagaha dhul aysan lahayn ka qoday markii lala dagaali waayeyna dadkii wadada marayey jid gooyada u sameeyey oo dilay. Kuwaas baad ka mid tahay JB so blame no body for this war, but yourself iyo odayga adeerka...

Taleexi   

SSC cause is bigger than the whereabouts of Mudane Xaglatoosiye and Garaad Jama. Their self determination is destined to prevail by any means necessary. And I think that is where we need to emphasis on our discussion.

Liibaan   

Thankful;698416 wrote:
Liibaan don't even respond to the secessionists. The SSC has proven in such a relatively short time of its existence that it is a powerful forces capable of inspiring the rest of Somalia. Why would secessionists care about where Garaad Jama and others are? Isn't that something that SSC and it's supports should be concerned about?

Our NW Somalia brothers have been humiliated, the SSC have rejected the weak negotiations sent by the SNM leaders, they have defended and defeated the even weaker SNM aggression and most of all it has now been clearly proven that not all area's want to be part of Hargeysa illegal government and that it will (like it is now), cause conflict.......independence is even more hopeless than ever because of the Buhoodle battles.

Thankful, I agree with you, no need to respond to clan secessionists like JB, because they both somalidiid and nabadiid. After the somalidiid clan militia were defeated and humiliated in Kalshaale, Mr. Buqland is not making sense anymore, yarku waa uu isku yaacay.

The successes of the victorious SSC Army speaks for itself, SSC freedom fighters have proven that they are serious, and SNM/somalidiid aggressors have been taught an unforgettable lessons.