Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Sexism or just a bunch of Neanderthal Ngonges - you decide!

_50924046_011098352-1.jpg

Sky Sports duo Andy Gray and Richard Keys have been stood down from Monday's game between Bolton and Chelsea after their comments about a female official. The remarks were made before Saturday's match between Wolves and Liverpool.

Speaking ahead of the game, Keys added: "Somebody better get down there and explain offside to her."

Gray quipped: "Women don't know the offside rule."

NGONGE   

^^ Twitter comment. :D

"Us Pakistanis allow women 2 b line officials. My wife in charge of washing line, post office line and all day on phone line!"

NGONGE;689839 wrote:
^^ Twitter comment.
:D

"Us Pakistanis allow women
2 b
line officials
. My wife in charge of washing
line
, post office
line
and all day on phone
line
!"

you are learning fast - blame the pakistanis and their non-existent twitter comments that only you have access to. you obviously not as neanderthal as you make out to be sometimes - i have feeling it has something to do with the heat from Ayoub after he found out his one of your in laws and he remembered that comment about sleeping and washing line or was it washing machine :D :D

NGONGE   

Sayid*Somal;689843 wrote:
you are learning fast - blame the pakistanis and their non-existent twitter comments that only you have access to. you obviously not as neanderthal as you make out to be sometimes - i have feeling it has something to do with the heat from Ayoub after he found out his one of your in laws and he remembered that comment about sleeping and washing line or was it washing machine

War Ayoub naga daa. He has a kitchen fixation. First it was a dishwasher and then he moved on to boiling pots and kettles. :D

(this was from twitter).

AYOUB   

Ah look; it's SOL's poetasters comforting each other. :)

Sayid, don't try to back-track now because I've already got you quoted saying The Chauvinist Goat is better than The Chivalrous Guru. Not even in Qardho says I.

^Ayoub iska aamus adeer - wax ma ogid e, orgiyahow! :D

Your alleged 'chivalrous guru' known to many as the rambling ringling of SOL is reduced to one star and the bygone era of SNMism

where as your shinning secessionist star known to you as the 'chauvinistic goat' is bought by Qardho for mere 10 stars - expensive but worth every star - don't you think? :D

NGONGE   

Lets get back to the topic, you bunch of goats. Hope the two get the sack. Live by the sword, die by the sword. :D

N.O.R.F   

I'm glad these two baffoons are gone. They did get too big for their boots and their bias towards LFC was all there to see.

BOB   

Sayid*Somali...Are you trying to get me banned by posting this thread on Sports section? Andy Gray is buffoon...doesn't he know that there are millions of men who doesn't know the offside rules....Adebayor is a professional footballer and I doubt it if he knows the existance of the offside rule.

here on SOL...I guarantee you, NGONGE, A&T, Tuujiye themselves do not know the offside rule...weligood meel lagu cayaaraayo ma arkin...so how can we expect Ninac or Ibti to know?:D

Peace, Love & Unity.