Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Cargo Plane Crew Released ,, Somaliland says Cargo to be Handed Over to the UN

^War bax waryee hana waalinee, maanta dhan ma ijiid aan kujiidee ayaan kujiraynaa!

NG, you are funny Saaxib, but you are more damaging to the cause of the seccessionist, well at least in the shorter time, but more sensinble and useful to them perhaps in the longer run.

Keep the spin waryaa, keep it going :D

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;685367 wrote:
Dee sidaan kuu fasira, saaxib?
:D

Ok. Here goes. PL is getting money from an unidentified Muslim country to help it with the training and equipping of this "force". SL (your neighbours who you have a border dispute with) sees this as a threat (since there is a weapons embargo on all Somali areas). SL would like to have its own benefactors to supply it, train it and pay for the weapons and equipment. How will it do that when there is a weapons embargo? Aha! There is something in the sky, is it a bird? Is it a plane? It is a plane!

Now SL created this negative publicity about PL's alleged breaking of the embargo (which might hopefully put a stop to PL's designs) and at the same time made the issue (of the breaking of the embargo) known to other friendly nations who might choose to wade in and offer their own help to SL. Furthermore, with this unknown "Muslim" nations understood to be an Arab one, SL, by creating all these clouds of dust, are trying to get good old Melez to twitch and stick his nose into proceedings.

Imam Farole, once he took his eye of the football, finally realised this, which is why he's trying to create his own clouds of dust with this weak story of Al Shabab links. But you carry on paying attention to minor details of uniforms, courts and cargo planes adeer.
;)

Waar kuwani wax ma fahmaan. They're more intersted in imaginary SL embarrassment whilst their pilot flies over PL and misses there 'cities', plane is held and released, noise is made about the arms going there and is reported by all major media outlets. But somehow in their peculiar way of thinking, SL is embarrassed.

Somaliland meesha ceeb baa ka raacday haddii runta laga hadlayo. NGONGE’s newly found nationalism does not allow him to see things as they are :D

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;685481 wrote:
Somaliland meesha ceeb baa ka raacday haddii runta laga hadlayo.
NGONGE’s newly found nationalism does not allow him to see things as they are

Xata anta ya kabeer al qoom? :D

Yes the proper characterization of what have happened in Hargeysa as it regards the Cargo Plane is big embarrassment.

ffice:office" />

Russians, South Africans, and a Cargo Plane are not Puntland. I understand you labored to make a link but no one bought it, as it was apparent in the abrupt reversal of your court rulings.

NGONGE, I don’t know what you defending really. You captured a Cargo Plane, and acted as you won the biggest ghaneemah in the world (Ayoub euphorically thanked God for it :D), and after weeks of theatrics, you ended up issuing court rulings against Russians and South Africans only to reverse them in a matter of hours. We all know handing the equipment to the UN was an attempt to save face. What else could your admin do? Confiscate them? Could they do that? I mean the whole thing was a joke. You, yaa NGONGE, know it very well. :D

Puntland was watching the Somali tournaments just like the others Somalis. When the ball game ended, it reminded the world the Galgala cow and its beneficial tits :D, and you are still talking about a Cargo Plane that landed for refuel …qoor iyo xero…

NGONGE   

^^ Xiin, waxbaad fahmi jirtay saaxib. Maxa kugo dhacay? :D

You know and I know that the plane was nothing but a smoke screen. We both also know that the Shabab story from yesterday is also a smoke screen. If you pretend that you don't, then I must have been giving you more credit than you deserve. ;)

^^Awoowe waad is yeelyeelaysaaye, wuxu fashil bay ku dhamaadeen.

That your admin tried to make Puntland’s new initiative to train own security forces an issue is not in dispute . But capturing a Cargo Plane to get the focus of the world was a tactical error that resulted in embarrassment. If not so, tell me a single achievement that came about as the result of last weeks’ theatrics. In fact, while you were making loud noises about the Cargo Plane, the TFG followed suit Puntland’s model of hiring security consulting private company to attain similar goals. What you thought was a crime, become a model to get Somalia stand on its feet again.

NG, war odaygii Siilaanyo ahaa u sheeg inuu "Guddi" magacaabo :) Seriously though, how would a capturing a plane help your cause? If you wanted to highlight PL army training, shouldn't you voice that without embarrassing yourselves(hijacking a plane?) Besides weren't you a separate nation? Naga daaya ciyaarta saaxibayaal.

AYOUB   

xiinfaniin;685508 wrote:
^^Awoowe waad is yeelyeelaysaaye, wuxu fashil bay ku dhamaadeen.

If not so, tell me a single achievement that came about as the result of last weeks’ theatrics. In fact, while you were making loud noises about the Cargo Plane, the TFG followed suit Puntland’s model of hiring security consulting private company to attain similar goals.

Have you not been reading the healines?

TFG Parliament Orders Sharmarke's Clandestine Mercenaries Contracts Suspension

Sharmaarke: My signature was forged

AYOUB   

^^ You're lagging way behind yaa sahbi. The propaganda minister's scripts from 17th December have been over-lapped by Prime Minister Formaggio's denials in parliament about 2 weeks later. You can even listen to an audio of the former PM Sharmaarke Jnr denying signing contracts with mercenaries . The heat is on...

http://somalitalkradio.com/cod/2011/jan/waraysi_ccc_sharmarke.mp3

^^I cant afford doing the digging needed to put your assertions in check. But the program is still on, as far as I can tell. Find Minister of Finance's interview for further elaboration. The UN was present in Puntland's commence for the second training.

Sharmarke is no longer in the loop. His talk on the airwaves means not much awoowe.