Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

It's advantagious to have female supervisor, atleast in this case. My first day, she asked if I need a prayer room. On office parties, she gets non-pork dishes.

Ngonge....I am not worried.

nuune   

^^ So you get special treatment, that is what am talking, sxb, waa unique

Oba, fayti, see linke ahaayte, arlaadi nabad ki jarte, hadda wala kiin dareeroo sin salaaminshi tutidiin

Khayr   

nuune;920061 wrote:
Did anyone of you ever had laastiig on their luqun on anyone else's luqun, this is my last resort though but I had used it someone just hours ago, I know lately sabirkaa igu yar and had the feel inaan ceejiyo physically someone, well it was my Daacuurad Jinni girl, that is the only force I can use against her to leave me alone and have peace, she hates laastiig on her cuno.

I almost choked on my water when I read that. You need to do type along email with all your thoughts and send it to All at your work, then go on stress leave and go south for a vacation.

Ibtisam   

You've missed a lot while you been gone. Che is now a muller! lol

Nuune you need in waxaas laga tumo!!!

Ngonge between FB and SOL you are going to lose your job!

nuune   

^^ At this rate, she made you almost sign up for the dole asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Kheyr, what thought, what workplace, what emails, what stress, what vacation, are you OK, sxb, have you being on khat lately, you disappeared for few years since you got married, haye warka keen, sxb, I won't say ku margo biyaha by the way

Ibti, qofkii iga tumi lahaa ayaa loo baahanyahey, only a Jinni can do that job, it is a no go area for a human being.

Khayr   

Che, relax! Wa kaaftan! Sounds like you have matured, mashaAllah.

Norf, Ng is like Jerry Buss but without the championships. He is the baws.

Juxa, easy for you to do and any adaan person....but we can dream of sending that email and going south like Brazil, not Somalia. There is a ban there on people with beards and white teeth.

Khayr,

where have you been? its been ages.

you were a super cool guy. LOL. you always made me laugh. you even give me some of the best advice ever. i remember all. LOL:p

my youtube days are firmly behind me. i've relocated to SL. been here for 3 years now. life is good sxb. hope all is well with you.

p.s - i NEVER post on this trolls thread. but when i saw your name, on here, i felt obliged to say 'hi'...:P.........i've got my own trolls thread. join me on there once in a while...i've got so much to tell you. :D