Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Skype is officially banned but is readily available and the telecom companies can't really block it any more. Faheema, hindi yar oo dukaan kambuyuutar leh u gee your laptop. Shouldn't cost you more than AED 20.

salam all,

Does life gets more serious as 30 looms and deep questions or all the unpleasant truths are faced without youth naivety?

Skype, voip or sol helps in keeping one sane at times...I myself may need few sessions with Ngonge to affront few issues since our other gentleman may not rival his decades of insight :D

NGONGE   

^^ I hardly ever use any of these applications, saaxib. In fact, lately (that's the last couple of years) SOL has been the only thing/place I wasted my time on (and that's mostly during work hours). :D

It's not aging that makes life more serious, it's responsibility. The more you're burdned with, the more serious life becomes. However, if you were a single fifty year old, life would still be as fun and easy as that of a twenty year old (except for whatever mental burdens you put on yourself).

Malika   

Afternoon all!

Alpha - there was no indication money was a problem at this wedding - Masha'allah it was.

Oh. I have realised I no longer can rock 'high' heels - my poor knees.

Ibtisam   

I think there is a water shortage in Somaliland. Bottled water tastes off, some brands are out of date, some re-dated and others are completely out of stock. I might need to start drinking tap water at this rate.

Salams and weekend wacan people/