Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

Morning Juxa & Jb.

Juxa, you keep looking forward to Friday every week. Are your weekends that great or are you just lazy? :P

Malika   

Sabax Kheyr all!

Juxa - wishing life away with these friday is near comments..lol

Oh dear, Islaan baa ii wale, ale never to work with perfectionists waa belayo!

Juxa   

Ngonge, friday is my last day coming into the bloody city. have you read a lady jumped yesterday from 8th floor? and to answer your questions, my weekends are fab cause i can be as lazy as i wish to

salaams JB, how hot is hargeysa?

malika macmac, islaanta iska celi:)

Malika   

Juxa, mac mac kor iyo side ways [ missing CL here]

I have hinted that she is getting annoying - my Somali temper should soon rise its ugly head, markasee oyii donta..lol.

I pray never to get that desparate, to committ suicide - subhanallah.

NGONGE   

Don't hint, Malika. Say it politely and be firm (a smile while you do it helps to usually scare them off). :D

Juxa, was she Somali? The jumper, I mean!

Juxa   

Malika i cant stand dadka iswaala markad si fiican ula hadashid! put her on the stop and tell her off loudly

Juxa;864955 wrote:
look how kind he is to you? Ngonge dont return to UK unless you have seen and had shaah with young Alpha...

salaams everyone. another day but closer to friday:)

lol@juxa,

as you can see NG has been very bad to me as off late. i mean what can i do? he's been unfair in his treatment of me?

there is no weekend for me this week as everyday is the weekend lol. life is so beautiful here and to think i thought of leaving here.

Malika   

Ngonge, smile yet crushing her - I can do. Juxa, stop and shout @ her - cant do...I will need to practice shouting, the problem being am too soft spoken..[off to the toilets to practice shouting]..lol

We've been having beautiful days! love the sun.

Juxa   

Alpha i am glad you are feeling better today and thinking positively. I agree Sl has been good to you so maybe stay longer, settle, mix with the locals etc

Ngonge sees you have a lot in common, it scares him, so u-dulqaado

Malika i dont mean you shout with 900 decibel qeylo, i meant with firm voice, loud enough and not soft whisper. i know you are gentle soul, unlike me, i do have a temper although i have mellowed as i got older alhamdulilah but if i let someone upset me and i dont do anything............i cant sleep that night, anigaa isku xanaqaya

ps: jumper was asian lady. she is the 3rd jumper from this restaurant Coq D’Argent. Subxanallah

Malika   

^Jac - kiis baa noo furan anigu iyo adigu - Maandeey baa tol ii ah, isaga ayaan sugeyaa , gogool ba kuu digeya.

Juxa - igu hale, amba saas baan ahay, I will not rest if I dont deal with her..

Juxa   

JB this is futile attempt aad ku duugduugtid Malika's case.....bal raali ahow hadad dhahdo ma tuur baa ka so baxaysa?

Malika, i am afraid Maaddeey waa too busy with wadaad-affairs