Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

lool true, excuse to even drink more waaye, odeygaas patricks waa ninka gaaleesiiyey Irishka, before him, Muslimiin Caamo ah ayey ahaayeen.

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;803967 wrote:
is that an illegitimate child you're giving up for adoption...adam?

No, you nicompoop, it was a female friend from a childhood Dugsi class that I hadn't seen for a long time, her baby is beautiful sxb, made me all watery in the eyes and stuff.

Juxa   

salaam aleykum

qumayo timo jilic woman just dumpled a file on me, deadline due today and waxba kama eysan qaban at all, i cant wait to finish my seat with her

NGONGE   

^^ Search for some 'injir' farms online and buy yourself a few. Release them in her office when she's not looking. :D

Morning. Am I first in again, you slackers?

Juxa   

Injir waxba kama dhibeyso runtii, i was planning to spend my 3 months quitely lakin wax la inqilaabo istaahishaa walahi

maalin wanaagsan dhamaantiin ,,,,, :D

Same here Juxa, this guy spent 2 weeks to finish a draft, sent me yesterday to tell me we have only 2 days to finalize and print ,,, then went on 2 days holiday knowing he is the one we cannot finalize this without him. Now it is hanging there and waiting for his return wasakha xun :D

Juxa   

JB tan waxaa la yiraahdaa isma-lurto walahi. Last week she asked me to cover for her si ey uga shaqayso this file, now waakan.

I think inaan fasax qaadan doono