Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

Norf, EASTER (from 6th to 23rd April). Nuune, Turkishka iga la hadal dee. :D

p.s.

Jb waa xaasid. When he saw me asking about flights ka gaarsi ayuu is yedhi and moved to Rowanda. :D

nuune   

Ngonge, wana transfer from Mogadisho to Berbera, then go with Turkish Airlines, you save both money and time, I sound like a marketing campaigner for THY.

N.O.R.F   

Helpful? Dee waan ku garanayaa. You will book a week before and pay silly prices :D

I will get you a ticket to Berbera/Hargaisa. Give me your dates. Dahabshiilna caawa tag :D

NGONGE   

^^ I have to book a week in advance. Circumstances force me to do so dee (or else, I would have book in December nooh). :P

nuune   

Ngonge, connecting flight from Mogadishu to Hargeisa is with Jubba Airwayss, it leaves 12:30 noon from Mogadishu and arrives Hargeisa 14:20 so you are OK with this time since Turkish Airlines arrives Mogadishu on 6th April @ 06:40, ticket price from London to Istanbul to Xamar to Hargeisa is 800 Euro, all return ticket waaye camal.

Norf, sorry yaakhey, ninkan aan Turkish AIrlines baraayaa smileys.gif

NGONGE   

^^ nuune, that sounds great and it's what I had in mind all along (aan xamar dhaho ban aaday nooh). :D

Norf, I'm old fashioned like that. I pay and take but never go back with cancellations and other nonsense.

nuune   

you will get 12,000 air miles with Turikish Airlines, that is one way free ticket to Dubai, in business class waliba.

Take Norf offer, he will book it for you, Xamar iska dhaaf, Xamar aad hadaan aniga kula socdo Hotel Saxafi ayaan ku geyn, and we do little touring on maalinta Jamcaha on Liido beach, then you will beat the famous one hour Burco trip

Juxa   

To get arabka on Somali soil I offer 2 beefy bodyguards during his stay in xamar. Provided he stays small hotel near xamar weyne

NGONGE   

I'd love to visit the place. But, for now, it's H town for me (though relatives keep going on about Burco). :D

STOIC   

Ngonge, you been to SL before, right? I remember reading your trip blog in Somaliland press...The user of that forum were NOT happy that you were attacking the good name of SL women...They misinterpreted your observation and use of words in describing the place and the people...Make sure you behave next time.