Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Had a blast last night ,,,, recovered today .... having another blast tonight ,,,, then recover tomorrow IA before i have another one ... then work :D

Juxa;760293 wrote:
salaam aleykum.

waves@faheema & Val.

Blue if you can afford, it is recommended you do Hajj

Oh is it so that means I have to change to hajj. Thanks for sharing that with me. That means I have to make some time free for it where as in umrah I could do it in summer.

Juxa   

salaam aleykum, happy monday

Blue, dont worry you will make many friends soon, was your friend a dude? in that case easily replacable ( no disrespect intended)

hello xaaji waqooyi

undertaking the biggest project of my life. i'm fixing my dilapidated house, the previous tenants have completely wrecked the house but painting started yesterday and today i'll be removing the toilets and installing new ones and doing the flooring.....i wonder where i could get laminate flooring in hargeisa. thinking of this as a somaliland version of my favourite tv programme Grand Designs on Channel 4. oh, i missed watching Grand Designs every sunday afteroon on more4 and sometimes on channel 4 +1. now, its time to put this into practice and fix the house. never been good at DIY but i have a eye for detail... we'll see how things turn out.

Juxa   

Ngonge i meant Norf, adigu you have many names, xaaji kuma jiro yet.

Alpha why dont you put tiles on the bathroom, it is easier to clean or if you can afford put on Marble tiles. I remember back home (my home) the houses had grand Italian marble.

Morning gabdho (and others).

Juxa, Vietnam, Namibia, Tanzania, Brazil xitaa.....I'm craving warmth. My feet are really itchy maalmahan unfortunately I can't just pack-up and go. Ball and chain, how heavy you are!

Malika   

^Morning beauties and the beasts.

Val - ah, ball, chain and trailer - taasi kaa fikiir...lol

I too need to get away - since September, I have been ill so many times, my body is rejecting life in UK..lol

LoL @ Trailer. That's one heavy object to drag around!

Aw, are you taking any supplements? Maybe you need to give your immune system a boost. My cousin, bless her, recently told me about the amazing health benefits of fresh tumeric (not the powdered huruud we use for beauty but the actual root). It resembles the ginger root and it's potent. It's sold at ethnic superstores and mini markets. You should check it out.