Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

:confused:@deedsiyimo & deedisi - there you go again - writing bengali. :D

Don't tempt me - i might just put together a camel raiding crew - and you know what happens - when a camel raiding crew - can't find any camels - they raid the next best thing after camels :D

Ibtisam   

Are you saying what I think you are saying sayid? :confused::mad: you better not be!!!

Juxa jawaq ban ka suugey, ninkan iska daaf hadal kiisa

Ms Moons - dayaxa daydayo! :D

Juxa - (you right) - Ayoub i was just joking saxiib - there is no barbecue - hablahaan ka masayrinaayey uun :P

Malika - that is bit extreme - how about i invite you to SSC party in Southall - would you still rather die? :D

Ibti - I don't know - what are you thinking? p.s. - JB dirty minded thread is few pages back? :D

Ibtisam   

Telephoneka iga firey @Juxa. I dont care I just want food- Lily is gonn join us too.

Sayid wuu gacan-adeygehy I can tell you that- :P

Chimera - (half ri' half nymph) - me ol' mucker -i knew you were dutch - but i didn't you were a cadaan as well - how is your pal Geert Wilder - has he been locked up yet? :D

Ibti - naga daa dee - ii sheekay - sheeko, sheeko - Sheeko xariir ah, Shillin.....:D

Juxa - Dumaashi, xididka iyo axdiga ilaali - sumcadaydana meel ha u ga dhicin - anigu dumaashiday illeyn uma gacan qaadee :P

Ibti in loo gacan qaado waa dhaqankeeda - in Burco - on Valentine's Day - dumarka gacan adag baa lagu qabtaa :P the harder the hand - the deeper the love :D

NGONGE   

I can't go back and check all the previous chatter (Sayid ayaa kolay meesha ka buuxa). Anyway, Juxa maxay tedhi? Heshiis ma nahay mese wali dagaal-bila-sabab ayaay igu wada?

Ms MoOns   

Sayid*Somal;695237 wrote:
Chimera - (half ri' half nymph) - me ol' mucker -i knew you were dutch - but i didn't you were a cadaan as well - how is your pal Geert Wilder - has he been locked up yet?
:D

Gladdd I left Cheese land before Sir Wilders took over the place.

Chimera - We are no longer friends as you're pallies with that man

Juxa   

Gacan-adayg = bakhiilnimo =stingy

hahahahaha you thought it was garaacid?

Ngonge hishiis iyo nus beynu nahay of course