Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Puntland Govt: Speaks Out Against Onlf Propaganda

Kamaavi   

What has been considered as ONLF propaganda is coming to be true now, but would they ever clarify why they have detianed some and handled others to the enemy?

Still the story is not complete from the Puntland admin but it will come out by it self.

Afkooda ma ka qirteen ,,,, :D

^

Zack - as you've chosen to unwisely revisit this non issue, knowing full well the truce between the caanobooreyaal riffraff and the state of Puntland, assuming you're aware of the terms of that truce, which included among many other concessions from the Garowe administration-- that an unlimited shipment of caanoboore consignments would be allowed to be shipped via Bosaaso to the hinterland desert of your folks, TAX FREE.--why then do you insist on disturbing the peace? :D:D

Can't you see how futile it is, to throw your usual little sissy fits and attempt, to write this false revisionist history regarding Puntland is? and how that it proves nothing except how much you're still butt-hurt about the Xabasha occupation and are still in search for trifling excuses to blame others for your own self-imposed predicament...In any case, would you like to tell me, how you think continuing these paltry accusations against your betters in Puntland would help your hopeless cause in that dry place you hail from?

Now, now-- before you start squawking insensibly ...please note that even Mr A&T has reacted sensibly and surrendered honorably to Puntland's innocence, regarding the arrest and tranfer of those individuals. :D

Abtigiis   

Waryaa Mr. Somalia, ha igu been abuuran. Gormaan Puntland is innocent idhi?

Zack, Soyaan waa la sii daayey shalay, kii kale ee Puntland soo dhiibtay ee Dhiirane isagana maal mahan ayaa la sugayaa in la sii daayo.

Puntland iyo Somaliland iyaga unbaa ku karaama seegi ee wax xaggan ka furdaamiya la waayi maayo.

^

Hello A&T, I see you've resorted too your old silly accusations again. Anyhow, I bought a box of instant powdered milk and I didn't know how much water to add to it. Would you kindly proffer the mixing guidelines for this potent cocktail, which I wish to ingest vehemently? :D

Abtigiis   

Yes, I can tell you.

1 glass of powder milk is to be mixed with the skin of Tuna, laba xabo oo maar ah, in yar oo foox ah, hadaad awoodid jeex harag (export quality ah). I can assure you you will bid farewell to indho-cas-cas iyo misko waa weyn!

And to piracy, to boot. :D

^

Agah! Barwaaqo iyo nimco ayaad ka hadlaysaa awoowe lagub. Waayo nin hilib Tuna iyo argalaan caanoboore ah isku heley wax ka maqan miyaa jira? :D

The Zack   

^Kuwee ONLF ugu waaweynaa bal? Horta reer waqooyiga intey laba bari jig jiga soo joogaan maxey isu moodaan iney ONLF kala yaqaanaan lol.

The Zack   

^mayee qaad baa yaalo fresh ah lol mise sheekada suuqa baad soo dhageysataan lol otherwise could u explain why ur cousing is claiming the biggest names of the ONLF are roaming in Jig Jiga.

oo hadu qaad yaalo maxaad iga sheegeysa anigu ma qaadwalan ahay? dee bal weynu eegi sooti lalaha onlfti garab ba la heshisay Ethiopia mala kuwasa dhex eryeya gawaadhida jiga