Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Kililka Lixaad ee Ethiopia -wannabe

Som@li   

The relationship between Somaliland and Ethiopia goes back many centuries when both northern Ethiopia and Somaliland were governed under the Kingdom of Axum. The Ethiopian government of Meles Zenawi gives favoritism and more power to the **** and **** clans in the domestic politics of the Somali region of Ethiopia. These two clans, as well as being the largest in Somaliland, are also prominent in the Jigjiga and Dire Dawa cities of Ethiopia.

[ October 13, 2010, 04:14 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^I see Jabouti being part of Axum not Somaliland?

You seem to perpetuating and validating that Highlanders have claim on the southern nations-do you have academic sources?

yeah sure i said western part of somaliland this was the fourth century after christ , Axum Was running the western part of SL until the rise of Umar walashma the founder of the walashma dynasty in the begin 11 century.

yeah you should read the book called Axum written by Iri Mikhalovish Kobishcanov joseph W Michels very interesting

We are different and were colonised by Britain and that we are the orphans of the queen didn't deliver anything, now the secessionists try something different 'we have been part of Ethiopia' :D

No wonder, one of their main parties leader once said 'A child born in Addis was closer to me than a child born in Mogadishu!

:D

^^Historically somalia never existed somalis were part of different sultanates wether it was the walashma dynasty or even before that they were part of the axumite Empire these are historical facts. And Yes the western part of somaliland before the British arrived was part of the ottoman Empire and later the British Empire. We dont have the same history we never did.

xaji you dont have to explain yourself to stateless people saxib, who have only heard about a place were Somali's live. Do not know anything about history.

Enjoy your projects in the u.s., housing estates in the u.k. it looks like you aint going no where anytime soon.

relax as your former state enters another decade of lawlessness, death and misery. As factions splinter, governments fall, innocent people die and starve for another night as African bombs rain on them. As another generation goes without understanding normality or the concept of peace and without education.

say what you like saxib,

Ethiopia or without Ethiopia...Im clever enough to know my interest, use ethiopia as they use me and when i achieve my goal we will see who will dominate. :D

I have security, Education, healthcare a standing army, growing infrastructure, growing middle class, a strong government foundation, a legal system, police force, prisons force etc.

CAN ANYONE COME CLOSE TO WHAT I HAVE?????

Come on any of you?? in all seriousness??

no, then enjoy your exile and government housing. loooool. :D

Som@li   

It is sad to see Somalis looking for an excuse to be part of filthy Ethiopians! :eek:

Xaaji, Any legitimate sources for your claim? and what do u do for Melez to give you favoritism over other Somalis? smile.gif