Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Saado Ali Recieves Huge Welcoming in London. Video

Cowke   

Below is a the video of Saado Ali Welcoming to london, Enjoy!!!

Ps: BTW notice alot of onlf supporters lol, I guess their is no way to separate the two :D

Haatu   

Cowke dabbaal yahow it's because she is gonna perform in a riwaayad we're holding :D

Got my ticket. Should be a cracker.

Balo, Somalis nowday welcoming every walk of life, that shows we need and have a hunger for a leader any kind of leader. Anyway can go to any city or state will be opened that mat. Bal aan Isa soo sharaxo si dahqsi ahi.

Saalax   

So the Riwaayad is a fundraising scheme for ONLF, lool@ dhaanto in the airport that just killed it. :D

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

So the Riwaayad is a fundraising scheme for ONLF, lool@ dhaanto in the airport that just killed it.
:D

^ Opposite yarka.. that just stroke it... Love it, in the middle of Hethrew dhaantoo with the blue flags flying around and THE flowers..Beautiful londoners. Sado looks hot. I love the pro dress..Very sharp yaa wadaniyad. New level iga dheh...

Saalax   

A_Khadar and The_Zack, I am not hating just found the dhaanto in the airport funny no offense.

Haatu   

There's nothing funny about showing your culture. And no, it is not a fundraising event.

A_Khadar   

I found this clip from the Saado's night event in Minneapolis few weeks ago.. Interesting traditional Dance.. Comparing this Jaandheer with Dhaanto in Hethrew, nice mix...lol

Saalax   

Haatu, I just think it was unappropriate and funny, embarrassing doing those kind of tribal dances in the middle of one of the worldest busiest airports, reminds me of that film called "Paa-Puu" where a former jungle man was bought to new york and doing all kind of crazy stuff that normally urbanized city people wouldn't do, they should have done it in the circus or theatre instead. :D