Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Interview With ONLF Captives

NGONGE   

^^ This whole O thing is as confusing as hell. So Iley is with the Xabasha but at the same time he 'loves' his people and is nice to them when he captures them? And, you get information from both sides? Ama malabka inuu shob ama basasha inuu jarjar, saaxib. Labada ha isku darin dee. :D

^^^NGOONGE Iley is the new handler of Hargaysa so be careful what you say about him... :D

I mean even your Cheif of Staff admited that he needs the Ethiopian troops, who take orders from the governor.

^Adeer, what more replies do you wait for, war nimanku indha adkaa.

The gist of A&T's message was to tell you that the clash and struggle between Iley and OLNF have reduced your sessionist enclave to an all time low and insignifacant and will face the anger and punishment of governer Iley :D

^lol :D , it is proven the secessinists cannot take the heat like men. Ninkaas NG ayaa ugu roonaa meesha waakaa isagiina carooday :D:D

ONLF have done wonder walleeeeeeeee

NGONGE   

^^ You're not going to let go of my shirt sleeve, are you? Ok. Lets play but you have to make it interesting. Haye, xagaan ka bilowna? Sheekoy sheeko...(sii wad). :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ This whole O thing is as confusing as hell. So Iley is with the Xabasha but at the same time he 'loves' his people and is nice to them when he captures them? And, you get information from both sides?
:D

Partially true. I am not saying it sounds convincing. I don't know if he 'loves' his people, but I know he hates 'Ii.door's" as he likes to say. Iyaga xinkood ayuu u dayn baan qabaa.

As to getting information on both sides, yes it is true as well. I get information from Jigjiga. That is the beauty of the somali clan system. And you know it. I don't know why you pretend I am getting information from both Israel's and Palestinians. Abdi Iley's next-of kin is Mohamed Ismael, by all accounts the decision-maker in ONLF, although second-in-command.

markaa war lagala kala maqna

Qudhac   

so is illays really fredom fighter in disquise who works for xabashi get inside information....

and kills quite few (well alot) of onlf to convince malez of sincerity and cover his tracks ..... loooooool

NGONGE   

^^ Magacaagan bilaash o mad qaadan, saaxib. Waad i mudday. :D

A&T

Like in the movies? Two brother kings who grew to hate and fight each others armies but will always take the time to visit their parents and tell them the latest news? :D

I understand the clan system but in such a situation things could never be lax to such a degree. Naga daa dee.

As for your information from both sides, dee kolay qola uun ayaa been kuu sheegaysa. Hadii kale, bari hore ayaan ONLF laga badin laha. Kala dooro ban ku edhi, malab ama basal. :D

AYOUB   

Captive Xassan waa raggeedi. He was betrayed by double-agent moles within the supposed rebel group. Very sad. Ilaahay ha uu sahlo. Aamiin.