Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Hold your Horses my friends, UN Resolution 1814 is here

Kashafa   

6 Recalls its intention to take measures against those who seek to prevent or block a peaceful political process, or those who threaten the TFIs or AMISOM by force, or take action that undermines stability in Somalia or the region, and therefore requests the Committee established pursuant to resolution 751 (1992) (herein after 'the Committee') to provide, within 60 days from the adoption of this resolution, recommendationson specific targeted measures to be imposed against such individuals or entities;

It commends the AMISOM peace keeping mission and expresses it sorrows for a loss of a Burundian soldier and threatens with heavy steps and serious consequences to anyone who in ever way, should it be minor or major threaten them.

Watch out peace-spoilers, especially so the Afowerki lackeys and the wronged Al-Shabaab.

^^^I hear him talkin', but he 'bouta get that azz stomp.

muq4.jpg

shabaab-fighters-on-truck.jpg

somaliarally.jpg

Dear Dhabodhilifs, Ikhwatul Khawana wal Khanaazeer,

Look in them eyes. Look at the noble visage. The proud smile. The steady unrelenting gaze. The ciz'za . The sharaf. The anifa. Something you will never have in 10 lifetimes of abject dhulinimo.

The Ethiopians will be expelled, sooner or later. I know this, you know this, let's not play coy. The UN ain't ridin' to the rescue. Again, you know this, spare me the Is-Qancis. Question is, what then ? Your 'army' consists of a rabble of jaat-chewin marqaan-high goat-herders with a penchant for sprinting within 30 minutes of hearing bullets go crack. How will they fare against the Thoroughbreds pictured above? Ever thought about that? Please do tell. I mean, you didn't think it was gonna be that sweet didja? Surely you must have some sorta exit strategy(Code name: Cagaha-wax-kaday) for when the Day of Reckoning arrives with unforgiving justice.

Just thought I'd give y'all a lil reminder of what you're up against. :cool: