Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Brainwashed or Oppressed in the first place.

Brainwashed or Oppressed in the first place?

I see images of hungry Iraqis looting government buildings and chanting "Out Saddam Out" .... It looks they have seen worse things from Saddam's regime during the past 20 years, than the invading American Army. I also think that they are being brainwashed by the American propoganda machine into believing that the war is about getting rid of Saddam and not about Islam, Isreal and Oil.

What do you think?

I agree.

But am not supprised, they have been oppressed for sooo long that they will of course cheer those who come to kill saddam and remove his regime, especially those in the southern regions and the north.

But i think that they are caught between a HARD place and a ROCK (if u will excuse the phrase). Which way to go, defend saddam and die for a dictator, or give in to the rentless bombings, propaganda, and betrail by fellow arab countries.

The know that this war is not about liberating them or giving them the power to control their destiny (self government), some of the more prosperous elite iraaqis no all to well that this is a war of occupation, to try to get rid of islam from the land and establish Kufur, Siphon the black gold they poses and so forth.

But i belive that they are all to arrogant, they think that they have planned everything to the last minute detail, but the dont know that Allah is the best planner of all. They may get there military victory, perhaps even soon (inshallah they wont) but the have made the world a more dangerous place for themselves to operate in, the have created seemingly unbridgable divides between old imperialist alliances such as the with france.

But for the iraqis the future does look bliqe. They may be colonised for a long time to come.