Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

News alert: Meeting held in Hargeysa to help out-flood victims..Southern Somalia

^^^Red Sea, Presidetn Yusuf Yey has had a clear stretgy from day one. Which was simple for anyone to comprehend.

This is how he has stered his governemnt, through internal friction, warlords and clan courts agression.

However I doubt you ever will since you are subjective and never objective when it comes to him.

The strategy is simple, build the governemnt up, diplomatic as well as domesticly, avoid any clashes with any group untill one is ready. Then go for the kill..

Look, the old man dealt with Somaliland a number of years ago, so you can not even under estimate him. Now its the Clan Courts turn. But wait he has already dealt with Xasan Dahir before and even outwited Abdiqasin.

RedSea   

^AAAH,the same old,I still don't know when he dealt with Somaliland,but as usual you are looking things for the geeljire perspective as mr.Me pointed out.

as for anything else,you seem to be obsessed with Adeero than anything else,can you talk about how he can build a nation,because as you said he has been a jabhad for most of his life,this is totally different,does he have what it takes to be a president of nation,notta.

^^^lol. Ah indeed you are in denail as always. Yes I present the same old argument which you will not e able to address. I rememeber a political and millitary confrontation between Somaliland and Puntland over an area we know as SSC. I also remmeber many of your politicians, Edna Adan, Warrabe and Riyaale included all spoke out and promised your lot some swift action. But action came from the side of Yusuf.

I belive there is enough threads dealing with that in SOL.. ;)

So my brother in that clash, Yusuf dealt with Somaliland. Thus, it can go some way to explain the secesionist hatred of him, this goes beyond the usual the union with the South. He is after all a recent rival who has had the better of the phantom state.

Now to the south. I have already pointed out that Xasan Dahir, IndaCade are not new to President Yusuf. They have not yet got the better of him, in any engagement. The future Allah knows. But here we are dealing in facts.

Ridwaan,

Was it the intention when you started the thread to make it political against President Yusuf or Puntland or just happened that you got carried away?

How do Somalilanders want to deliver the help?

Through international agencies, through Djibuti, through Somali state, through Kenya, Yemen or what is the relationship between ICU and Somaliland in this?

I think Somaliland help would be welcomed in Somali state ethiopia or the TFG areas, thats what I wuld assume, but how are they going to work in ICU held areas?

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lol. Ah indeed you are in denail as always. Yes I present the same old argument which you will not e able to address. I rememeber a political and millitary confrontation between Somaliland and Puntland over an area we know as SSC. I also remmeber many of your politicians, Edna Adan, Warrabe and Riyaale included all spoke out and promised your lot some swift action. But action came from the side of Yusuf.

"political" can you explain that little bit more.

As for teh military confrontation,are you talking about the short lived battle in Adhi Cadeeye,which we all know what happened offcourse.

However,if you think to this day that it's Cadde Muse who preventing anything or was Abdullahi Yusuf who stood the way then you are mistaking my friend,relatively easy way to show the way would be,if the forces of Pl were defending Las Canood,then who is defending LA now,because all the troops of PL that were stationed there left to defend the Southern front of PL,I wonder how,I know the answer,do you?

I belive there is enough threads dealing with that in SOL..
;)

sure there are,but I already know what happened.

So my brother in that clash, Yusuf dealt with Somaliland. Thus, it can go some way to explain the secesionist hatred of him, this goes beyond the usual the union with the South. He is after all a recent rival who has had the better of the phantom state.

Let us be realistic now,I don't hate the old man of anything he did in the past,in fact I think hatred is bit too strong of a word,however I dislike his actions just the way I dislike the actions of Riyale Kahin,he is being used by Addis,don't you think this goes far and beyond anything if you stop beingsuperficial thinker.

Now to the south. I have already pointed out that Xasan Dahir, IndaCade are not new to President Yusuf. They have not yet got the better of him, in any engagement. The future Allah knows. But here we are dealing in facts.

Okay let us deal with facts,Xasan Dahir Aweys and "Indha Cadde" have already gotten better of him,by isolating him in Baydhabo,so far they have gained and he has been losing.We all know,the Ethiopian troops want to put their little puppet in Xamar,but can he get there,not in million light years.So for all the time,you speak of that he defeated Xasan Dahir Aweys and out smarted Qasim,we can simply say,Abdullahi Yusuf has never been in these kind of shoes,they are bit too heavy for him,Ethiopia has prescribed for him anyway,meaning that Abdullahi Yusuf has always been within his birth region,whether as you said was against Caydiid or Xasan Dahir Aways(going with your thoughts),this is indeed totally new field of game for him,so far he has struggled terribly.

A/Qasim wasn't strong enough at least not as strong as Ethiopia wanted him to be,so they put Abdullahi Yusuf,their former prisner into power so that way they can use him to do anything for them...indeed the future rests with Allah,we can only stress the facts. ;)

Somali"Friend",

My "Friend'I am not the one got carried away with this thread,nomads Jaylaani and Duke are to blame.

Somalis in Hargeysa are just somalis in Xamar or anywhere else,they are brothers in Somalinimo and Islam,you can't tell me they can't communicate,sure they can.

The Islamic courts Union are open to everything and welcome all sorts of good news,the people going from Hargeysa to deliver food,shelter and other neccessarily tools will have absulately no problem in delivering them to the needy.This requires not of teh U.N or so called TFG,they will load onto a truch and simply drive through mostly occupied territories of the ICU with no problem at all,unless the hungry Tigray troops hijack the aid.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Saxib. The secesionist have no strategy, wehn it comes to the Clan Courts other than, they might defat the old enemy President Yusuf yey. This much even some of you have admited. The problem so far is that the Clan Courts ahve only taken out Yeys opponents without so much as lifting afinger against his power bases including Baidoa and Puntland.

Thats the difference, your whole rants and ravings are coming to naught.

Jaylani, Riyaale is arresting Suldans and sacking girls and torturing Shiekhs for what? Even the first defectors to the courts are from Somaliland :eek:

Give us a break.

Odaygii Duke intuu xanaaqay ayuu TYPO meedhan soo garaacayaa..

Like I said before, this dream you have with your uncle YEY is not realistic one. Reer Banadir isn’t letting any “outsider” to live in Vila Somalia and Yey is on the top that list.

BTW, our Suladaans aren’t above the law. I support anything for the national security. We have rules and regulations in placed in Somaliland in which the local citizens are required to obey and follow. These rules must be enforced.

RedSea   

^I have to ask you though,I am not really in full understanding of how the Suldaan would enforce the newly implemented Sharica law,since he is only a Suldaan beeleed,besides I heard he is not the official Suldaan of the sub clan he represents,Suldaan Abdiqani is according to what I hear,what can you add to that?

However,he shouldnt' be arrested regardless since he didn't violate any laws there is,he mentioned the implentation of Sharica law in Western Burco as well as other areas resided by his sub clan,what is wrong with that Jay?

Jaylaani   

What is the point of Suldaan any way? They haven't done anything good lately but to collect cash. You're not smarter than others just because you're Suldaan.

I don't know anything about this Suldaan personally but his idea was terrible. Sharica law to be fully utilized is one thing but FOR ONE SUB CLAN? That doesn’t make any sense saaxiib. How could any one enforce that? Sorry, I can see you're drinking alcohol but I can't bring you to justice because you're not my clan. Oh yeah my neighbor’s daughter don't wear Hijaab but she isn't my tribe so she isn't my responsibility. His idea of Sharica was creating division among people in the same region and I don't agree with it.

Wiigii dhawayd uunbaa la caleema saree durba goormuu hawlo aan loo joogan dhexdabaashay.

^^Duqa, your reasoning is defective. You support this man’s detention on the basis of him voicing his opinion on a one single thing! The man did neither kill nor caused any harm, yet he was promptly incarcerated by the very entity whose policies you seemingly support. It’s some thing to disagree with his ideas, but arresting people because of what they think, and not of what they have done, sounds quite primitive to me!

There is no subtlety to what you’re spewing here, a police state! If that’s your idea of effecting stability and peace among residents of Somaliland, then clearly you are wildly off the mark here!

Jaylaani   

If you break the law, you will be dealt with. That is why jails are built. There is no such thing as free of speech when it comes to National security. No country on earth would allow anything that will bring harm to its people.

Jaylaani   

The law that land him in jail...jikaarku waa maxay intaa leegii. ma gantaalihii gaal kacayo xabashidu ku ridaysaa ku soo gaadhay?

Xiinfaniin faras baan moodayee ma sidana u dambaysay...