Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

M/wayanaha Maakhir state oo baaq ugu diray Maamulka S/landP/land

^^^U wish what? You actually did not know that the sub-clans in SANAAG & SOOL also reside in BARI and NUGAAL?

As for MAKHIR, they are part of the TFG,Somaliweyn and claim most of SANAAG including CEERIGABO, their flag is the beloved blue, their capital Mogadishu their president H.E A/Yusuf Ahmed. Thus whats in a name/PUNTLAND/MAKHIR/SSC/SSCNBM=TFG/Somaliweyn

Don't run around circles sxb ,,, i asked you a very simple question which did not require you to fly all the way to Mogadishu.

Here it is again:

WHAT HAPPENED TO BUGLAND ADMINISTERING MAAKHIR ?

We'll go to mogadishu next time ,,, this time let's focus on bugland sxb unless it is painful.

^^^Adeer its you who thinks his clan is a seperate country. Makhir/Puntland/SSC/DARWISH= the same thing. the same clan, the same land and very anti secessionist none of us recognise RIYAALE or the claims made by his clan folk in Hargaysa.

Puntland is not an independent country, never claimed to be, its part of Somalia, it was created as a regional soultion, any one can join or opt out.

Thus if the people want makhir and it offers a better service so be it, if Makhir's leaders join puntland and even lead it so be it. Remember Cade MUSE was once a rebel against puntland now he is its president, who is to say COL JIBRIL will not one day lead the whole of Puntland?

It is hard to answer eh ??? ,,,,,, i can see you called Dabshid for help and u forgot he knows the reality :D

Ok then ,,,, i can see it is hard to answer ,,,, nevertheless ,,, it is clear for everybody.

ha kuu macaanaato. and never ever knock a door if you ít'll be hard for you to close it. Just lil advise for u. You either face qadhaadh iyo macaan whateva is there or keep yourself hiden.

See u next ...... may be we'll meet at the UN :D ,,, you representing Somalia and me from Somaliland. who knows ? ,, this is a crazy world.

^^^AHHHHHHHHHHHH.. Adeer go close the border, your "mighty" secessionist have been defeated on many occasions,dhahar, LA, yet you will taste the worst defeat soon.

As for Makhir, its my country, my clan and they will with me defend my flag till kingdom come.

Som@li   

Maakhir State is neigher part of Somaliland nor Puntland , it is a newly formed state, under the Transitional Federal Government.

The temporary capital of Maakhir State is [/b]Badhan.[/b]

The flag of Maakhir state flag.gif

There will be a state flag,which will be created,after national competition by Maakhir State citizens.

I hope there is no confusion now.

:Dsmile.gif

OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ,,,,, Thanks Dabshid for clarifying this. It is hard for some people to admit Makhir is not part of bugland :D

The rest can talked now ............ it is between me and Dabshid :D:D

Hunguri   

loool Duke,Jacaylbro and Dabshid. Haasaawe wanaagsan. Waxan idin waydiiyo. Markaa Jibriil macnihiisu waxa weeye Abdillaahi Yuusuf ayaan ka ammar qaataa oo dawlada Federal-ka madaxwaynihiisa ah :D loooooooooool Waa film-kii oo cajiladiisii dhan-ka kale loo gaddiyey uun. Waaba dawakhaad caadi ah ;)