Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

deleted

Xoogsade   

There is no secret among somalis OLOL. I might know about it if it relates to politics anyway. Unless it would be deemed offensive by the admin, you shouldn't have deleted. Besides, did you know Jowhar is in a lock down ever since the president settled there? for security reasons, anyone getting into town will have to provide a family name and a phone number, actually the men at the control station might call up the family to make sure you are telling the truth. If you are not from the town tribewise, you are sent back with food in the same car you came with. I wasn't surprised at all when I was told hapless six ex-police officers who hailed from gedo were jailed when they went there to join the supposed recruits of the ex-police converging in the town. What do you think about the future if this is a small show for the bigger environment to come should A/Y go to Mogadishu? A president who lives in fear of his subjects and has to be guarded by few trusted men? Inaccessible president whom can't be seen, surrounded by a battalion for his security?

Gabbal   

Olol, I clearly remember this thread titled Jamac Maxamed Qhalib's memo or something, although it didn't make sense to began with.

I wasn't surprised at all when I was told hapless six ex-police officers who hailed from gedo were jailed when they went there to join the supposed recruits of the ex-police converging in the town.

Actually they were from Dhabbad, and I remember Maxamed Dheere arrested them for allegedly trying to "bomb" Abdulahi Yusuf.