Sign in to follow this  
Garaad Bari

Siciid Qoorsheel oo Raisalwasaare u Sharaxan ayaa Muqdisho Lagu soo dhaweeyay +Sawiro

with all due respect to Said's Credentials and leadership qualities,for me he is not the right guy for the Job, coz this is the worlds worst job!!it is!! so nin Hooyadiis habaartay uun baa ah my candidate.

A_Khadar   

^ lol Beer-G, so all those held the position hooyadood baa soo wada habaartay..

I heard Said back before he want to puntland and he seems a decent person. For his humble and honest personality, he is the right person, but in the situation of Somalia, the only man can last with this position is a gang baraka beele man...

Having said that, I am still supporting him and I am sure if people have any sanity, Said and his likes would be the best choice to run the office..

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Beer-Gaal:

with all due respect to Said's Credentials and leadership qualities,for me he is not the right guy for the Job, coz this is the worlds worst job!!it is!! so nin Hooyadiis habaartay uun baa ah my candidate.

And how do you expect Somalia to be fixed if you don't back up the capable and trustworthy leaders with a very good track record?

Another Reer Kanada guy ra'iisul wasaarenimo rabo. Kii Reer Ottawa ahaa (Cumar) ayaa wax keeni waaye kan Reer Toronto ahna muxuu keenaa kaas keeni waaye taloow? Mise jagada Reer Kanada ayaa leh la yiri miyaa? :D

Nimankaan magacyada aabiyaashooda (C/rashiid Cali Sharmaarke) iyo Sareeyegaas Jaamac Cali Qoorsheel, Eebba ha u raxmadee labadoodaba) ku qaraabanaayo mee meel iska fadhiistaan.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Beer-Gaal:

:D not intaas keliyaa ee mallaga yaabaa inuusan xirfaddeeda, aqoonteeda iyo waaya-aragnimadeeda maamulba lahayn. Horta CV-giisa yaa haya ninkan?

NASSIR   

Abwaan, he did run a whole Department with its own Budget and Staff for 4+ years. Besides he has a Business degree from one of the best colleges as I was told.

He is also very popular among the masses as trustyworthy individual and former national basketball star. He is more than qualified than the retired Omar who had been unknown until Shariif and his secretive advisors surprised everyone with that selection.

So if we are looking for a populist leader with a good track record, you have SA'ID Korshel, not that he is relying or capitalizing on his father's legacy. But he has done it himself and he is very confident to run the Premier better than as did by Nur Adde or the mercurial Shariif Sikiin 4 the Speaker.

Originally posted by A_Khadar:

^ I thought Qoorsheel is from Mpls...

Asagoo Reer Toronto ah igu dambeysay, maba ogeyn in uu u wareegay Minneapolis. Xamar ayuu ku maqnaa the last few years.

His family still Toronto ayee deganyihiin, the last I knew.

Thankful   

Here we go Nassir likes to throw around info and bash other people to make his man look good!

The former Prime Minister Omar Abdirashid has a Masters Degree. The reason why he may have been unknown as you allege is maybe because he worked for the UN in some of Africa's most dangerous zones, including Dafur were he was shot in the leg and almost lost his life in 2006. He was so highly respected with the UN and many governments for his tireless work in helping the poor that they highly recommended that President Sharif choose him. The main reason Omar Abdirashid was chosen was his educational and most importantly his work experience!

With that being said Korshel I believe would make a good Prime Minister and I hope he wins.