Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Siciid Jaamac Cali Qoorsheel oo Lagu Wado in Loo Magcaabo Wasiirka Arimaha dibada

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Juje:

If I had a choice I will beyond doubt give it to none else than Siciid ofcourse, a well cultured, educated and above all a 'reer-Xamar' guy - but come on P/land you already have the PM position you can certainly assume to also take a high calibre cabinet position.

The butlers are saying there is a good possibility that Siciid could be in Omar's cabinet but not in foreign affairs portofolio.

Juje, since you are an insider, who do you think this portfolio would be given? It was held by Jengeli of Sool the last time I recall.

Hobyo, Guricel, Gedo?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Sophist:

Is the convention of ciyaalkii madaxda?

Sharmaake, Qoorsheel, .......!

looooool......wax lagu qoslo...haa saaxiib sheekada ma aragtaa? Were you by any chance ciyaal madaxeed...then you will get a top job.

I don't think in this guy jagaadaan loo magacaabo at all. We need someone who is very experienced a career diplomat or something. Horta Soomaalida maxaa si ka ah. Dad aqoon iyo karti leh waa naga buuxaan ee Ilaah hanna tuso!

Paragon   

I'm sure Qoorsheel is more than deserving to get the post but I would've loved if they gave Mohamed Osman the position. This man is more than qualified and to be quite frank, I know no more wadani than him. None at all. Nada.

mohamed_osman.jpg

Emperor   

Qorshel is a great man, undoubtedly one of the best, if not the best, ministers that served former administrations of Puntland, he's more than qualified and has the experience and ability... very civilised and diplomatic sort of reer-Magaal way, ninkaan waa uqalmaa waxkasta.