Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Hargaisa: The fantasy of recognition takes a step closer to insanity

RedSea,

Please inform rudy, in private if you must, that if indeed he fantasizes about sitting on this "Uncle Middle Finger" -- he must remember two things:

1. Faroole is not currently in the U.S; last I heard, he was in Nairobi.

2. If he opts for something else to sit on, he must save his loved ones from having to clean the blood in the house and do it outside.

And why aad ugu camiraysaa cunuga...ma waxaad rabtaa inaad ka waashid?

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

RedSea

Please inform rudy, in private if you must, that if indeed he fantasizes about sitting on this "Uncle Middle Finger" he must remember two things;

1. Faroole is not currently in the U.S; last I heard, he was in Nairobi.

2. If he opts for something else to sit on, he must save his loved ones from having to clean the blood in the house and do it outside.

And why
aad ugu camiraysaa cunuga...ma waxaad rabtaa inaad ka waashid
?

loool! xaji did i touch the wrong nerve?? lol. anyways, see if u can debate lil bit more maturely cuz i dont wanna be the cause of your banning again.

just be kol, its not the end of the world. If uncle misses up, u r always welcome to my mutuleh

as a somali brotha. Never forget that. peace.

^^

Someday you'll be funny, my amigo. Just not today. Not even remotely. And I daresay, it's hard to take calls for brotherly unity from a crackhead lookin' little fella like you, rudy. ;)

But I will accept it this time...I am your brother and you are my sister. Any arguments about that, rudy? :D

p.s

What on earth is a "mutuleh"?

RedSea   

^^^ crybaby.png?w=300&h=425

btw..when brothers offers a good advise you take it. It shows what weakling man child you are to slap your brother in the face when he is willing to agree to disagree.

pss. Rudy well said sxb.

ciao