Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Kudos to PL Culumaa and waxgarad

STOIC   

I read the last article on your post-it is sure a moving one.Attempting to deflect mounting series of Criticism from its policies towards handing over Somalis to Ethiopians these two self-declared republics hide behind the national security veil in disguise. Why would they attempt to hand over other Somalis to hawks who only want to besiege them? I have seen brilliant bargain between nations before consummated amidst greater national interest from an already developed democratic nations, but Ethiopia is far from a Somali friend. Their concerns of wining over Ethiopia money or power are disingenuous. As much as Somalia being today a victim of its own circumstance, Somalis shouldn’t sell-out their brothers and sisters to this depth of cheap politics and pervasiveness. The political wheelers and dealers of these regions need to know that Karma is B!!tch

saaka (May 14, 2008) subaxnimadii 8:20 lagu celiyey dekeda Boosaaso, waxaana lagu raja weyn yahay in sida ugu qurux badan oo raggaasi ay xaq u leeyihiin loola dhaqmo, qofkii dembiile ahna in sida sharciga waafaqsan loola dhaqmo."

rag rag dhalay dheh !

Thankful   

Somalitalk? Are you serious, should I look for pro TFG sites and use them as credible sources? It is obvious that you hope for a leadership that will be more sympathetic to your cause, and you think the so-called Culumaa is it. But when the Clan courts were at the strongest this Culumaa stood side beside with this Admin to defend their land. Even the populations were willing to do so. Putting on cimamaads and preaching only fooled a few uneducated kids. You see people signing protest letters when they don't agree with something. So there is a level of freedom, but you aren’t' hearing about protesting what's going on in the South. Why? The courts showed their true intentions when then sent their fighters to Gaalkayo and had no intention on negotiating. If the Puntland admin didn't exist the TFG wouldn't either. Who is paying for all of Abdullahi Yusufs trips abroad and ministers fees? Puntland is his backbone!!!

The bottom line is, the people won't support an admin that is supporting your cause.

Emperor   

Xiin why aren't you doing your ranting bit agianst this on SOL or elsewhere in the cyber land, draft it and I will sign...

Good effort by the community...