Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

Mogadishu A new era of peace and Stability

SOO MAAL   

capt.25a4ad043d7849bba32beb6335c82726.so

Somalis play soccer on the beach at the El Maan port just north of the Somali capital Mogadishu, Friday, June 16, 2006. In the past two weeks, Islamists have been consolidating their hold on the region, chasing secular warlords from their former strongholds.(AP Photo/Karel Prinsloo)

capt.ddf75379ce0f48f191624cbcb73e6536.so

A Somali man sleeps on top of plastic containers at the El Maan port just north of the Somali capital Mogadishu, Friday, June 16, 2006. In the past two weeks, Islamists have been consolidating their hold on the region, chasing secular warlords from their former strongholds.(AP Photo/Karel Prinsloo)

Xoogsade   

Xamar is back :D Such pictures which depict an ambience of tranquility, fun and security must bother those who were anti the courts.

Strangely, some of these antagonists have families living in that town yet were so anti the courts it never made sense. Just shows you if one is clanist they become so blind in the heart they can't see the sun up in the sky even with no clouds barring their vision.

My appreciation and thanks goes to all somalis who came from all over the country and went to Muqdisho to help us get this victory in Xamar. I also thank those brothers in the diaspora who showed their support in times of need and whose faith far surpasses mine despite the possibilities of them being victims of clan violence in the past. True brothers indeed and because of them, we have a better future inshallah. I hope nothing goes wrong in the future as well and the result of this revolution give fruits that benefit every somali.

I wish death on clanists, God can grant me such gift.

Ignorance is deadly coupled with clan mentality.