Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

ALLPUNTLAND exclusive Interview with AT: I have no problem with Puntland

N.O.R.F   

To the aggrieved Puntlanders,

I’m surprised (I really am) at your responses to A&T’s leg pulling (that’s ALL it was). You all fell right into the hole he prepared. He even put a big sign up saying “please go ahead and fall right in, be my guest”.

Any suggestion that he disrespected an entire region and it’s people is nonsense!

Some of the responses would warrant a ban.

A&T (aka teflon Don), thanks for the entertainment

:D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ One is in the UK and the other is in America. Ayub does not say much but when he does it is almost always on point. I don't know much about Mintid (and,in fact, I used to mistake him for you in the early days).

^^
:D:D

I am a man of understanding. Since the Guru has been beaten away, I can understand the mighty defense on behalf of Ayyoub. The professed ignorance (though you still managed to tell us where he lives
) about the Mintid character is also understandable.

Sheekaan kaaga sheekeyn berri haddii alle idmo awoowe
The guru has NOT been beaten away. If there is one thing I am sure of in SOL is that my guru could never be beaten away. He crazy enough (and I mean NUTS) to stand foot to foot with whoever comes his way. Some he will defeat with wit and when they gang up on him he'll do a Rocky and keep coming back with pages and pages of words that would defeat any normal human being. :D

As for your other comments, I'll let it pass and pretend that you are still worked up from the recent arguments you've been having. :D

^^Guru gii man hayno ninyahow.

To the Bro North of Malaysia :D ,

Waryee someone must have misled you to blve there are aggrieved Puntlanders because one man decided to go rouge :D .

Of course that man is my friend today (though NGOGNE says its problematic to main that friend ship with our Aw T)