Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

ALLPUNTLAND exclusive Interview with AT: I have no problem with Puntland

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Your guru is always entertaining, and is a known commodity. The reason he hardly engenders the same anger or disappointment in PL boys. Lately a man by the name of Miles offered him a dual where both would wrestle in the ring with no clothes on
:D
. Your guru dodged. The first in SOL; balaayyaa alla tusay

&

Originally posted by NGONGE:

As for my guru, he was actually giving as good as he got in his 'debate' with MM whilst having his shirt sleeves pulled and his feet kicked by Mr Somalia and others. Fair is fair, saaxib.
:D

:D:D these two lines made me laugh out loud for real - imagination is powerful thing :D

P.s. Ngonge can you tell us what Pl did to your guru and save us the indignation of reading paragraphs of nonsensical verbal diatribe without ever being any of the wiser as to the answer of the of question posed :D that is if your are privy to the answer.

Malika   

The Point,

Intee jirtee the last few days, people retrieved to primitive era of tribalist debates.

Ngonge, am not your ordinary woman ha gefiin.. smile.gif

:D:D @How do you retrieve deleted threads?

Ask the admin to pm you some.

NG,

You forgot, Macno Yare (although I admit his focus is narrow), Garoodi (the fast and furious man), and Ayyoubi' s & Suldan's who occossionally stop by to partake in the fight.

your Guru is missing awoowe: MM posted an elaborate write-up to dispel some myths as he said, and no word from Oodka :D .

Abtigiis   

Malika,thanks. You are surely one of those who changed my mind.

The main reason why I felt I have to backdown was my young son though. He is 7 and competes for the comupter with me. As he read what i write, lately he has been witnesssing one word: PUNTLAND.

After waiting for some minutes asking me to leave the computer for him, he angrily shouted "dad, why do you always like to type bantland (puntland). I hate this Puntland!" :D:D

The other one acidentally deleted a file, (word file) I was writing, and wuu naxay: "aabooy, I deleted your things. Even the Puntland! I am sorry!" walaahi, qosol bay naftii iga baxday.

ElPunto   

^I was here yesterday but I guess I missed the heavy action - all the references to specific threads are nowhere to be found.

Malika   

LOL@ A&T, mine hates SOL.

S*S, am sure he will be here shortly to indulge in your curiosity of his stance on PL or those from PL.

Abtigiis   

Peace Action,

I have stopped katfan and stereotyping, not giving my opinions on the deeds and misdeeds of Puntland administration and politicians.

There is no endless war and this is over! sensible Punties have accepted the ceasefire. But there will always be insignificant under-ground groups who will continue a war of attrition. They will die a natural death with time!

Jacpher   

^Good call.

I gotta give it you sxb. Your SOL staff specially Nogobi performed well representing what he perceived a personal attack on tolka.

I have stopped katfan and stereotyping, not giving my opinions on the deeds and misdeeds of Puntland administration and politicians.

I don't think the trouble was attacking the administration or the politicians, that is fair game even for Puntlanders. However the issue was blanket, unwarranted attacks on the people of Puntland.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Peace Action:

However the issue was blanket, unwarranted attacks on the people of Puntland.

Which never happened from my end. I have consistenly focused my criticism on the political elites and their role in somali politics and have more than once nuanced my remarks. The only time I took it a bit farther was when I said I agree with some physical description of Puntlanders in the Sayid poem. That was a kaftan gone too wrong. But bring any other comment of blanket attack on a community.

waad caytantay, waad caytantaney unbaa la leeyahee bal one evidence oo politics ka baxsan hala keeno!