Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Oo ka Hadashay Gabadh La Sheegay in la Mustaafuriyay

This kind of news is "he said - she said". If Ileys says Bishaaro was caught inside Kilil5, then it is time to contain the anti-SL venom or at least channel some the anger at Jigjiga

Warkaas ayaa sax ah. Laakin A&T and Co giraanta dhinacay dooonaan ha u eryaan.

Kamaavi   

Ngonge,

Warkaygu waa cadyahay. Mar horee ayaana dhiibtay. Isagoo far waaweyn ku qorana waaka hoos ku xusan lakiin saad u garowsan lahayd ayaa la rabaa,

Originally posted by Dajiye:
quote:

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^ Dajiye and Co need to come out and explain this.

Naf firxada, marti kuu ahayd, isla markaas gacanyaraha gumaysiga Itoobiya kaala hoos baxay ka sheekayn uma baahnee gacanta iska qabta kuwa sumcadiina godka ku riday ee aan danaha umdda u adeegaynin.

Taariikhda halganka uun bay ku biiriye, tani cadeyn uma baahna.

NGONGE   

^^ War saaxiib sheekado dhaaftay badow yaho. Wax fahan. :D

Anigu markayga hore ba A&T ban raacsana. A&T said what he opposed without all this qudhuunland nonsense or the stuff your wrote in the last post, saaxib (though he almost give up on the struggle in his earlier posts).

Zak, did you see Ayoub say he was with Riyaale in any of these exchanges? Did you even bother to ask him a direct question? If you start by making it a tit-for-tat dee hala yaabin hadoo wax iska celiyo.

The Zack   

NGONGE,

I didn't have to ask, as soon as this incident has been reported the good Ayoub started talking about how stuff like that happens daily inside Western Somalia. We all knoiw crimes happen in Western S. but this time we were talking about SL, any reasonable person would've come out and would've condemned what recently happened in SL but al Ayoub did was make excuses for Riyaale.

Ina iley baa dhahay anagaa qabanay gabadha kulahaa adeer were you expecting him to say SL handed her over?

Kamaavi   

Magan gurigiina joogtay oo jeel ka soo carartay ayaa la idin kala hoos baxay.

Ceebta intaas dhan badweyntu xitaa maydhi mayso!

NGONGE   

The Zack,

No he didn't. He saw a news report saying one of your guys (no matter how you distance yourself from him) saying he arrested the woman in K5 and all Ayoub did was ask your opinion on this. He might have been up to no good when asking the question lakin macawis aad ku dhagtid kumo siin. Adiga dhinica xun hadalka o qaatay, saaxib.

Dajiye, ceebta wan wada leenahay adeer. Waxba ha is fogeen. Islaanto waa eedada oo ado taagan ba lala hoos baxay. Marka farta yaan la isko fiiqin. We all smell of the brown stuff on this issue. Wax is dhaama meeshan ma jiraan. Adigu suaashada waa in ay noqoto 'Riyaale ma ku raacsanteheen woxo sameeyay mese maya'..dee Ayoub waaka kugo yedhi maya..maxad la ooyaysa marka oo qabyaalad o badalaysa?

SOL kuftaan iyo xagxagasho way ka booxda..lakin nin caaqil ba lala kuftama (adigu waliga caaqil ban kuu haystay, ee maxa hada ku waalay?).

Che, meesha ka bax.. :D

Kamaavi   

^Niyow kuftaan, iyo kuftama ma aqaan, laakiin kaftan ayaan ka saa. Inta aanu kaftami sida adi, xunjuf iyo Jacay;lka waan idin af garan karaa...

Haday noqoto ceebta aan sheegay, dhaqan ahaan dee dhankaaga ceeb ayey kugu tahay (haddii lagaala hoos baxo qof magan kuu ah). Wax lagaa weydiina ma leh. Ani xagayga waa godob aan kuu qabo(haddii aad dhiibto qof aan qaraabo nahay ama ila dhashay) maalintaan jaanis kaa helo uun baana kaa aarsan. Nimaan aarsan hooyo ma dhalin. Saas u fahan carabyahow basasha dhili yaqaana(kas ayaan farta kuugu fiiqayaaye). :D

Ayoub isagaa afka ila soo galay saxiib, si shaqsi aheened ayuu ii soo abaaray o afka gacanta iiga galiyey. Isagaa sanka iga marmariyey Ina Iley aan lana tusin. Su'aal ma weydiin. Aad weydiisidna ma lihi. Tanoo kale ka hadal ma leh ayaanba taagnaa, hadday noqoto dafiraad.

The Zack   

On his own words:

Originally posted by AYOUB:

This kind of news is "he said - she said".

If that is not "defending" of what Riyale's admin did I don't know what it is, Mr. Ngonge.

AYOUB   

^^ That’s out of context. I was responding to A&T when he said;

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

It is amazing how the truth has been diminished to 'it is your word' against 'mine' these days just because I will declare I am a girl and Ngonge who spoke to me on the phone will say 'no your voice is that of a man'

Just because I wave the flag, it does NOT mean I support Rayaale on everything he does.

Originally posted by The Zack:

NGONGE,

I didn't have to ask, as soon as this incident has been reported the good Ayoub started talking about how stuff like that happens daily inside Western Somalia.

That’s a blatant lie. This was my reaction.

You and Dajiye are attempting to turn this incident into a clan issue for reasons only known to you. Let me remind you it’s not only SL and PL that’s been accused of renditions. The most infamous culprits of this crime are Mogadishu warlords. Let me also remind you Bashir Axmed Makhtal was renditioned from Kenya. This did stop you and Dajiye to brag about your “powerful Defence minister” in Kenya, did it?

You demand revenge. Revenge on exactly whom? Let me guess; “shisheeye!”.

The Zack   

Yo, my apologies then. I didn't seriously see your first reaction, I thought the "he said, she said" comment was your first response to the incident but still I don't see why u r not focusing on the issue at hand. This is a crime that has just been committed by the man sitting on ur kursi(whether he is there by his own power or not is non of my business), just because crimes like it do happen all elsewhere doesn't make this one acceptable and that is what I have seen you try to to say several times on this forum including this post I am responding to now.

Midda kale stop accusing me of having of clanist intentions when I got none. As far as kenya, dee kenyans don't come to ******ya lakin landers do so my point was why hand over people that u will need tomorrow? If u r not siding with Riyaale then there is no reason to further debate you about this incident.

Somaliland had nothing to do with this ......

Yes she got her freedom back but enjoying in Jigjiga where she is going sign a peace agreement with Ethiopia ,,, :D