Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Abuse of Justice in its Nakedness...!

Jumatatu   

We mention the ordeal of Zamzam which is infact sad. But not far from there a sovereign African Nation that has a government (unlike Somalia) and which swore to protect the rights of its people has done exactly the opposite of that.

Little over a month ago two British Soldiers on Training in Tanzania went for a nite out and drinks in Dar es Salaam along with the rest of their regiment. They enjoyed the cheap beer and food and picked up girls. One of the girls that went with them was found murdered and naked on the shores of Dar beach following day near their hotel.

The police were quick with their investigation and with the help of witnesses the two were aarested and charged for the murder of Conjesta Ulikaye, I repeat charged. Suprisingly for they to be brought to the high court and their case heard took longer than expected, and when it came to court three days ago, the men, against a mountain of evidence, were aquitted.Let me correct that, infact their case was droped.

Now probably most of you would say girls like Conjesta Ulikaye desrve wat comes to them cause of the nature of their business. But at least she and her family desereved justice in this case. Anyone who knows Tanzania or even its neighbouring countries will know justice has a long way to go against money and influence, but what gives me the aggro is it would have never hapened in UK. If it was the other way around the soldiers would have not seen the light of the day

...pity, sad and furious

read the whole story;

Shock as murder suspects set free